Respected Professional Training for Best Practices in Telemental Health / Online Therapy
Evidence-Based -- Best Practices Training -- Three Levels to Certificate Program -- Taught 100% Online
Learn Legal and Ethical Risk Management Strategies and Exemplary Models
Approved for Continuing Education by AMA, APA, NBCC and Other Groups (CMEs or CEUs)
Looking for Consultation?
Consultation for you or your group is available to address any topic related to telemental health and/or supporting technologies. Options include answers to your brief, quick questions by telephone to a three-month program that includes a site visit to educate your staff and referral sources about telemental health. See options:
Looking for Behavioral Graduate Courses?
Incorporate our tuition-generating, graduate-level courses about telemental health to your existing graduate course offerings. Augment your current program with six units of online courses administered through our Learning Content Management System (LCMS). All TMHI courses are taught by experienced faculty who will give your students regular guidance and feedback. No upfront fees.
- Full Graduate Prospectus (5 Pages)
- Graduate Course Structure and Fees Only (1 Page)
- PDF Download of Full Graduate Prospectus with Pricing Structure
Looking for Free or Low-Cost Info?
The TeleMental Health Institute, Inc. is proud to offer many free resources to the telemental health community.
- Topic-Focused, Monthly Webinars keep you informed with monthly innovative topics from the convenience of your computer or mobile device for $35.
- The Inner Circle is an affordable place to meet and learn from like-minded professionals as well as TMHI faculty, including monthly Grand Rounds, Webinar content and Dr. Maheu's slide sets delivered to your desktop.
Other free information offered as a community service: