TBHI Telehealth Staffing Solution
If you’ve felt the pinch of escalating patient demand without being able to meet capacity, we can help.
- The Telebehavioral Health Institute (TBHI) offers telehealth staffing solutions.
- Our remote clinical specialists include 1,500 remote clinical specialists from 39 countries.
- As a healthcare staffing company, most of our clinicians are looking for added revenue streams via telehealth.
- Our telehealth clinicians have sought behavioral telehealth training on their own. They typically are self-starters, responsible and aware.
- Professionals in our database have received behavioral telehealth training and span all behavioral disciplines, including telepsychiatrists, telepsychologists, online therapists, telenurses, telenurse practitioners, telephysician assistants, distance counselors, telespeech therapists, telebehavioral analysts and more.
- Many of our telehealth clinicians are willing to be licensed in other states.
- We make the introduction to telehealth specialty professionals; you negotiate your own fees and terms.
Health Care Staffing Solutions:
- TBHI will conduct a structured video-based, telehealth employment interview of applicants if you prefer that we further screen candidates for you.
- Credentialing of telemental health service licensed professionals is available to meet your specifications.
- Referrals to other telehealth speciality professionals (i.e., telehealth attorneys, credentialing services, fingerprinting services) are available upon request.
Ask Your Questions Below:
TBHI is internationally noted as the leader in telepractice training and consultation for behavioral healthcare. Our trainees come from all aspects of healthcare. The Institute’s network of partners and collaborators extends globally. Let us know what you need and we will promptly respond with a proposal.