FREE Webinar — How to Maximize Reimbursement for Telemental Health, Online Therapy & Distance Counseling
Not sure if you or your organization will get paid for telemental health practice? This webinar will explain a number of successful strategies to get paid for telepractice today. Dr. Maheu will present the latest reimbursement information to help you get a firm grasp of how to maximize your telepractice revenue, work legally and ethically — and develop your services for new markets.
Whether you are a large or small organization, serve as a CEO or billing & coding professional, or deliver direct care as an independent practitioner, this webinar will give you clear and concise answers to these questions:
- Which telemental health services are currently reimbursable?
- Are online fees the same as in-person fees?
- What are Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement requirements?
- How is Health Care Reform changing the playing field for reimbursement in general?
- When is credentialing required for reimbursement and how is that best accomplished?
- Which 3rd party insurers are paying and which CPT codes need to be used?
- What’s happening with DSM-5 and ICD-10 coding?
- Do reimbursement rates differ across geographic areas?
- Is telephone work reimbursable under new telemental health opportunities?
- How is inter-state practice relevant to reimbursement?
- How do you think about HIPAA and using credit cards or other electronic services for billing?
- Where to go to stay on top of this rapidly evolving area of reimbursement?
- Where: 100% Online
- When: Recording is available 24/7
- CE Option: 1 CE Hour Available
- Identify at least 3 CPT codes that have been approved for behavioral telehealth reimbursement by the US federal government
- Name two telehealth modifier codes that often need to be used for telehealth CPT code billing
- Explain the difference between “G” codes and “9” codes — and how using the wrong one means you won’t get paid
- Name the “place of service” code that you need to use to get paid for telemental health services
- Name at least three places to go for accurate, timely and free information about telehealth reimbursement
Dr. Maheu has been a leader in telemental health since 1994. With four textbooks, dozens of book chapters and journal articles to her name, as well as having educated more than 15,000 clinicians, she is in a unique position to guide you or your organization in finding a maximally profitable niche in this rapidly expanding market. For this webinar, she will be building on information she presented at the 2015 American Telemedicine Association Conference titled, “Delivering Great Care, Getting Paid, and Avoiding Legal Problems,” where she focused on startup mistakes most often made by telemental health businesses. She is a master at getting to the point and answering your questions with clear, actionable, evidence-based suggestions that will move you to your goal both quickly and accurately.
This program is for beginning and intermediate-level “telepractitioners” and “telesupervisors” wishing to deliver telemental health services in these disciplines:
- Psychiatrists, Internists, Pediatricians, Gerontologists, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners
- Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Therapists, Marriage & Family Therapists
- Speech Pathologists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Behavioral Analysts, Substance Use Professionals
- CEOs, COOs, Administrators, Billing & Coding Staff
- Webinar video recording, presentation slides, and webinar handout
- Access to the power and interactivity of the most cutting-edge technology available today for learning (login is required)
- Ability to take your post-test and course evaluation online
- Access to TMHI Community Forum to ask related questions
- Full customer support
- 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days!
- Program is approved for 1 CE Hour, applied toward state requirements for Legal/Ethical CEs with APA, NBCC and a variety of other CE-approval providing groups. Click here to purchase with CE. (To confirm with your licensing board that they accept our CE provider status, you can find our provider information at telehealth.org/ces. If you have any questions, contact us.)
- Printable course completion certificate for your licensing board
No Risk – 100% 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
PayPal International Currencies Accepted
*Multiple discounts do not apply