Legal & Ethical Online Marketing: Proven Successful Strategies for Growing any Behavioral Practice
Unsure of the legal and ethical issues involved with self-promotion through directory websites, your own private website and/or social media?
Discover and implement creative ways to increase the number of people you serve, minimize your time and maximize profits! Implement a series of proven successful strategies to market your services online both legally and ethically.
Online marketing for either traditional or telepractice has never been easier or more effective. Get started now by hearing why new, inexpensive online services, new software and new ways to leverage your time to build a thriving and energizing practice in the next 3 months!!Which information is required by licensing boards for professional websites advertising clinical services?
This webinar answers these questions:
- How can using a directory website as a licensed professional be a violation of HIPAA?
- How can professionals most successfully deal with negative Yelp reviews?
- Which types of self-help products can be created by professionals to promote their clinical services?
- Which areas are the least expensive yet most successful for online promotion of a behavioral practice?
- Which areas are best for you, given your specialty niche?
Event Details: Telemental Health Practice Over State Lines
- Where: 100% Online
- When: Recording is available 24/7
- CE Option: 1 CE Hour Available
- Name at least one ethical issue of relevance to online marketing of a behavioral practice
- Intelligently discuss how to quickly and easily repurpose your existing promotional material to reach more people with your message
- Identify at least three economical resources to make your marketing campaign a reality
- Name at least three elements required by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for product promotion on your professional website
- Outline a simple formula for social media success with Facebook, LinkedIn, Slideshare, Pinterest and Twitter
Dr. Maheu has been a leader in telemental health since 1994. With four textbooks, dozens of book chapters and journal articles to her name, as well as having educated more than 15,000 clinicians, she is in a unique position to guide you or your organization in finding a maximally profitable niche in this rapidly expanding market. She is a master at getting to the point and answering your questions with clear, actionable, evidence-based suggestions that will move you to your goal both quickly and accurately.
This program is for beginning and intermediate-level “telepractitioners” and “telesupervisors” wishing to deliver telemental health services in these disciplines:
- Psychiatrists, Internists, Pediatricians, Gerontologists, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners
- Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Therapists, Marriage & Family Therapists
- Speech Pathologists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Behavioral Analysts, Substance Use Professionals
- CEOs, COOs, Administrators, Billing & Coding Staff
- Webinar video recording, presentation slides, and webinar handout
- Access to the power and interactivity of the most cutting-edge technology available today for learning (login is required)
- Ability to take your post-test and course evaluation online
- Access to TMHI Community Forum to ask related questions
- Full customer support
- 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days!
- Program is approved for 1 CE Hour, applied toward state requirements for Legal/Ethical CEs with APA, and a variety of other CE-approval providing groups. (This webinar is not available for NBCC-approved CE Hours. Counselors needing CE credit may be able to submit for credit under APA approval. Please check if your licensing board allows this method.) Click here to purchase with CE. (To confirm with your licensing board that they accept our CE provider status, you can find our provider information at telehealth.org/ces. If you have any questions, contact us.
- Printable course completion certificate for your licensing board
No Risk – 100% 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
PayPal International Currencies Accepted
*Multiple discounts do not apply
This webinar is not available for NBCC-approved CE Hours. Counselors needing CE credit may be able to submit for credit under APA approval. Please check if your licensing board allows this method.