STILL NEED TO DO…
- Update URL link with SEO
- Update content with SEO
- Update title with SEO
- Approve/update image
- Approve/update learning objectives
- Create shopping cart button
14 Essential Telemental Health Informed Consent Elements (2 Hour Webinar)
Are you confused about the informed consent process for telemental health? Have the new telemental health and telepsychology guidelines left you feeling overwhelmed about how to proceed?
As industry leaders in the legal and ethical issues surrounding telemental health service delivery, the TeleMental Health / Telebehavioral Health Institute will give clear and concise answers to these questions:
- Which 5 key points does the American Telemedicine Association and other leading associations suggest you include in your IC agreement for TMH?
- What must you do if you violate your client or patient’s privacy and what might you tell them in your IC process to prepare them for such an occurrence?
- Why and how can you obtain informed consent when soliciting email contact through an online directory service?
- How should you use your informed consent process as an aid for handling emergencies?
- How do privacy and security laws (HIPAA/HITECH Act in the US) impact what you put in your informed consent document?
- What should you mention in your informed consent when you work from your home or other non-traditional setting?
- What do you need to include in your informed consent document when your client is in an unsupervised setting, such as their home?
- How can you document that your informed consent an ongoing process in your treatment plan?
Event Details: 14 Essential Telemental Health Informed Consent Elements
- Where: 100% Online
- When: Live on April 19, 2017 from 2pm – 4pm Eastern
Fully recorded and available 24/7 after the event to review anytime for 6 months from registration date
- What: Live & recorded event includes access, slides, and handout
- Cost: $70 (includes 2-CE Hours for the LIVE event, if needed)
- Name at least 5 issues addressed by published professional association standards and guidelines for telemental health that can be handled most easily and efficiently through an informed consent process and electronic document
- List at least 5 documentation-specific requirements that can be addressed by a proper informed consent process
- Intelligently discuss how to handle employers who minimize your concerns about informed consent
- Describe why and how your choice of technology (i.e., Skype or alternative video, text messaging, email) needs to be reflected in your informed consent process
- Outline how to easily address email and text messaging in your informed consent process
- Name three easy ways to assure privacy from a home office or when connecting to a client/patient in their home, and how to reflect such agreements in the informed consent process
Dr. Maheu has been an industry leader in telemental health since 1994. With four textbooks, dozens of book chapters and journal articles to her name, as well as having educated more than 20,000 clinicians, she is in a unique position to guide you or your organization in finding a maximally profitable niche in this rapidly expanding market. She has given more than 400 professional presentations is a master at getting to the point and answering your questions with clear, actionable, evidence-based suggestions both quickly and accurately.
Who Should Attend
This Online Therapy and Telemental Health Job Opportunities webinar program is for beginning and intermediate-level “telepractitioners” and “telesupervisors” wishing to deliver telemental health services in these disciplines:
- Psychiatrists, Internists, Pediatricians, Gerontologists, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners
- Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Therapists, Marriage & Family Therapists
- Speech Pathologists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Behavioral Analysts, Substance Use Professionals
- CEOs, COOs, Administrators, Billing & Coding Staff
- Webinar video recording, presentation slides, and webinar handout
- Access to the power and interactivity of the most cutting-edge technology available today for learning (login is required)
- Ability to take your post-test and course evaluation online
- Access to TMHI Community Forum to ask related questions
- Full customer support
- 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days!
- Program is approved for 2 CE Hours, applied toward state requirements for Legal/Ethical CEs with APA, NBCC and a variety of other CE-approval providing groups. (To confirm with your licensing board that they accept our CE provider status, you can find our provider information at telehealth.org/ces. If you have any questions, contact us.)
- Printable course completion certificate for your licensing board
2 Hour Webinar
No Risk – 100% 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
PayPal International Currencies Accepted
*Multiple discounts do not apply