Marlene M. Maheu, Ph.D.
FREE WEBINAR: Frustrated by Telehealth Licensing Laws?
1-Hour WebinarWednesday, July 30, 2014 at 3 pm Eastern
Only 20 LIVE Seats RemainingRecording available to view anytime, any place...
Have you heard about the recent "Model Act" developed by the US-based Federation of State Medical Licensing Boards to support telemedicine? Do you wonder how their model act can help you in the behavioral and mental health disciplines?
The time to act is now. The TeleMental Health Institute (TMHI) is pleased to offer the behavioral and mental health communities a free webinar to help you understand why licensure is so important to the expansion of our work online, and what you can do to take advantage of the FSMB's outstanding leadership with "licensure portability" to create movement in your own discipline NOW!
If you are tired of waiting for others to do something about licensure, you won't want to miss this detailed explanation of:
- what is going on
- what it means for your profession
- who else is working on your behalf
- how you can make a difference by taking action now
- specifically what to do to have your voice be heard
This program is designed for:
- Make a new account at TMHI's Training facility if you don't already have one (yes, login is required)
- Confirm your email address when you receive an email from us (we will send you reminders)
- Follow the link in the email you will be sent, and enroll yourself in the free webinar. If you do not receive the email, check your spam folder or contact us.
If you already have a TMHI account, simply click that same link to login to TMHI and click the button to "enroll."
Be an advocate for yourself, your clients and your profession. Join us!
This webinar is co-sponsored by Coalition for Technology in Behavioral Science (CTiBS) and Association for Counseling and Technology (ACT).