Alabama School Psychologist CE Requirements
Other CE Requirements
- Sequenced Programs are self studies developed and published to provide training in specific knowledge or skill areas. A test is typically given at the end of the course and usually a certificate of completion is issued. This can include a courses taken on the Internet.
- You should be able to answer “yes” to the following four questions about the course you take:
- Did the activity enhance or upgrade my professional skills or add to my knowledge base?
- Was the activity relevant to the professional practice of school psychology?
- Did the activity fit into my personal plan for continuing professional development?
- Did the activity go beyond the ordinary aspects of my employment? You can view this information under “Category H: Self-Study” at the NASP website: http://www.nasponline.org/certification/renew_cpdcategories.aspx
Applicable CE Courses