BCTP® Services & Fees
To help you accurately calculate your return on investment (ROI), the Telebehavioral Health Institute (TBHI) offers you this listing of all fees potentially associated with the BCTP® credential:
Required Services & Fees
- BCTP® online training through the Telebehavioral Health Institute, Inc. (TBHI):
- TBHI Basic Micro Certification – $499 for 15 hours of intensive training in a multi-modal platform that is accessible 24/7 from any digital device. This program includes 6 months of 24/7 access.
- TBHI Advanced Micro Certification – $1495 for 36 hours of intensive training designed for program administrators, directors, small groups, or private practitioners who need to make decisions related to policy, risk management, and other legal and regulatory issues related to developing forms, policies, choosing technology, setting up virtual offices; reimbursement. This program includes 6 months of course access and monthly group consultation.
- All-Access Pass – $1999 for 62 Hours, including the Advanced Micro Certification, 12 months of group consultation, 6 hours of intensive, interactive Skill-Building Group TeleWorkshop, plus all other TBHI webinars, courses, and special telehealth training programs for a total of 62 hours of training for a full 24/7/12-months.
- BCTP® application and qualifying exam: $125 Is this still valid? * (exam is not ready yet. We are only offering micro certifications. we can hide this info for now)
- Written knowledge in the form of a final true/false or multiple-choice questions
- Three-year maintenance fee: $120 for active BCTP® registrants
- FREE CMEs or CEs to meet licensure renewal requirements for most states and medical and behavioral professions
- FREE listing in TBHI’s trademarked and searchable database of Board Certified Telehealth Professionals® (BCTP®)
- FREE Digital Marketing Professional Training workshop with a possible 6 CME or CE hours to help you maximize your legal and ethical marketing strategies as a BCTP® ($500)
Are you a Prior TBHI CTBH?
- TBHI is sunsetting the TBHI TBHCP credential as of October 1, 2020 for Legacy TBHI designation holders prior to 2017
- To acknowledge prior TBHI Certified Telebehavioral Health Practitioner (TBHI CBHP) legacy designation holders, TBHI offers this step-up program for $200 prior to October 1, 2020:
- Purchase and complete a minimum of 6 hours of TBHI training since having received your prior certificate
- Complete the BCTP® Legacy Application, attestation and pass the BCTP® Qualifying Exam<span”>
Optional Services & Fees
- Reinstatement after cancellation or expiration: $50
- Miscellaneous administrative fees (i.e., producing documentation for licensing boards, attorneys or other requests; database change of name or other contact information): $45
- Three-year renewal late fee: $35
Fees are nonrefundable, nontransferable and listed in US dollars. PayPal processing for fees is available to international applicants for easy currency conversion.