Marketing Your BCTP™ Credential
After earning your BCTP™ credential, you may want to take the next step and market yourself as a BCTP™ credential holder. You have completed in ways that will show that you will there are a number of strategies and resources that you can use at a discount to market your services. The Telebehavioral Health Institute is marketing the credential internationally. To help you maximize the time and energy invested in your BCTP™ designation, TBHI has made a full 6 hours of legal and ethical marketing training to you. This course is offered online, 24/& through TBHI’s Digital Learning Center.
COMPLIMENTARY TBHI Professional Training for Active BCTP™ Credential Holders
BCTP™ credential holders can access TBHI’s popular Digital Marketing Workshop for Behavioral Professionals for FREE. Repeated every few years for the TBHI professional community, this popular course content is likely to be helpful to expand your thinking about how to develop your own plan for marketing your BCTP™ services.
You can learn:
How it Works
- Define three (3) legal codes of relevance to digital marketing; creating self-help, psycho-educational or training program development by professionals on the Internet
- Identify at least three (3) ethical codes of relevance to online marketing; creating self-help, psycho-educational or training program development by professionals on the Internet
- Reference at least three (3) sources of low-cost labor to help with online program development and how to write ads to find such labor
- Cite at least one (1) legal or ethical issue in developing a marketing page in Google+, Facebook, Yahoo Q&A, Pinterest, Yelp, YouTube or LinkedIn and other social media
Marlene M. Maheu, PhD has been a leader in telehealth since 1994. In this Digital Marketing Professional Training, she will give you a peek behind the curtain to show you how she has maximized her time and energy, harnessed the energy of a volunteer workforce from around the world, and literally driven her professional institute to be the world leader in telebehavioral health. More importantly, she will show you how you can apply the very same techniques in your world as a hospital, clinic, agency, group or individual practitioner. For this Digital Marketing Bootcamp, she will also be building on information she presented at the 2015 American Telemedicine Association Conference titled,”Delivering Great Care, Getting Paid, and Avoiding Legal Problems,” where she focused on startup mistakes most often made by telemental health businesses. She is a master at getting to the point and answering your questions with clear, actionable, evidence-based suggestions that will move you to your goals, quickly, efficiently — and always in legal and ethical ways.
Digital Marketing Workshop for Behavioral Professionals Includes:
- Recorded event
- Presentation slides
- Access to the power and interactivity of the most cutting-edge technology available today for learning (login is required)
- Ability to take your post-test and course evaluation online
- Access to TBHI Community Forum to ask related questions
- Printable course completion certificate for your licensing board
- Full customer support
- 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days!
- This program is approved for 6 CME or CE Hours, applicable toward state requirements for Legal/Ethical Continuing Medical Education or Continuing Education. TBHI is approved by several CME or CE-approval providing groups to sponsor CME or CE Hours. This course does not qualify for Continuing Education hours for social workers. Please review our provider information at telehealth.org/continuing-education. (We recommend you confirm with your licensing board that they accept our CME or CE provider status. If you have any questions, please contact us.)
Request Your FREE Access
To obtain this course for free, write to the TBHI Customer Support Desk, identify yourself by name, status as a BCTP™ credentialed practitioner, and ask for a coupon.
* While social workers are not allowed to have continuing education hours, the other professions typically allow their licensees to earn 6 Continuing Medical Education (CME) or Continuing Education (CE) hours.