The ATA Fall Forum 2012 should be the most innovative, forward-looking and fun telehealth meeting of the year. With a focus on ground-breaking applications and the changing face of the telemedicine industry, ATA Fall Forum is the place to discover what’s around the corner for telemedicine and healthcare at-large.
You can look forward to two days of fun, enlightening presentations, exploring the most innovative and groundbreaking ideas in telemedicine. The 2012 Fall Forum is an encore to theATA’s highly-rated 2011 program and will feature even more great presentations and world-class speakers.
Session topics will include:
- The New Face of Telemedicine: emerging private providers and telemedicine as a integral component of business strategy
- The mHealth Ecosystem: working with key stakeholders to design quality apps the programs
- Public Policy: new opportunities and challenges created by the Affordable Care Act and upcoming presidential elections
- Innovative Telehealth Applications: new programs that increase access, lower costs and improve healthcare quality
- Telemedicine Video Contest Awards: see the winning submissions from our public video contest
- And much, much more:Click here for a list of forum speakers.
For a fun program like the ATA Fall Forum 2012, there is no more entertaining city than New Orleans! The Forum will be hosted in the historic Roosevelt Hotel, located in the heart of the French Quarter, and we’ll be mixing some great New Orleans amusement into the program. Join ATA in the Big Easy this fall for a great event and some amazing entertainment.