Telemedicine’s Role in the Changing Health Care Marketplace*
This year’s annual ATA Fall Forum, September 16-18, in Washington, DC. The ATA Fall Forum focuses on specific telemedicine topics and allows attendees to network and make lasting professional connections in a smaller-scaled environment. Tackle telemedicine, telehealth and mHealth industry issues right at the health care policy epicenter, Washington, DC.
Sessions at a Glance
- The Changing Face of Health Care Delivery
- The State of the Telemedicine Industry
- State Regulation: Changes Will Continue – How to Impact Change
- Retail Enters the Market
- New Frontiers: Disruptors Transforming Health Care?
- Clinical Quality and Standards of Care: Consumer and Provider Perspectives
- New Allies among Disease and Cohort Stakeholders
- Building Effective Alliances
- Insurers and Payers: Evolving or Revolving Roles?
View full sessions & speaker bios here.
ATA’s Fall Meeting is always a good experience.
*Register by August 21 to save over $100