Join Telebehavioral Health Institute Faculty (TBHI Faculty) and Coding Leader as they present a telehealth reimbursement webinar entitled, “Telemedicine Mental Health Services: Finally Get Paid.”
Learn how to get paid with telehealth, telemedicine, telemental health, or telebehavioral health in a 60-minute live webinar detailing how to accurately code, bill, and get fully reimbursed.
|Date:||November 7, 2018, Wednesday|
|Time:||1:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time|
Here are just a few of the practical, step-by-step tactics you’ll receive by attending this 60-minute online training:
- Avoid “place of service” code denials that lead to significantly delayed payments
- Accurately apply the “GT” or “GQ” modifiers to avoid audits and being accused of fraud
- Confidently file your tele-mental health claims and boost your overall cashflow
- Avoid overbilling by accurately calculating telephone, online and in-person fees
- Speed up reimbursement for psychological and neuropsychological testing via telemedicine
- Determine when credentialing is required for reimbursement and how it’s best accomplished
- Leverage the new technology patients demand and reduce your claim denials
- Overcome the complexities of state rules and regulations to avoid legal headaches
- Master “G” codes vs. “9” codes — and how using the wrong one means you won’t get paid
About the Faculty: Marlene M. Maheu, Ph.D. is the Founder and Executive Director of the Telebehavioral Health Institute, Inc. She oversees the development and delivery of telemental health and telebehavioral health training and certification to clinicians from over 73 countries worldwide. Since 1994, Dr. Maheu has focused on legal and ethical risk management related to the use of technologies to better serve behavioral health clients and patients. She has published dozens of peer-reviewed articles and is currently writing her fifth book in the field. She is a telehealth consultant, researcher, author, trainer, speaker, and keynoter. Dr. Maheu is an articulate, good-humored and insightful presenter, willing to pay special attention to individual audience needs and questions. Join us for this mind-expanding event – you’ll be glad you did!