101 – Introduction to Telebehavioral Health Theory and Practice
Haven’t Tried Telehealth Yet / Not Sure It Is Safe?
Maybe this St. Patrick’s Day offer will be a kickstart for you to learn how telehealth can become your pot of gold!
This 100% online course will:
- help expose you to the remarkably supportive evidence-base and
- show you how to incorporate key legal and ethical best practices, such as:
- how to think about client/patient selection
- choosing the right technologies
- and practicing over state lines legally
You’ll also get 6 CE Hours, along with 6 months of 24/7 access to the finest eLearning telemental health program available, today!
Get ready for an online educational adventure of a lifetime! Taught by a world-class faculty whose passion has led the field for more than two decades, you will appreciate the benefit that only decades of experience can deliver: the immediate ability to integrate and deliver the facts in a single, incisive voice to help you get the point, extract the legal and ethical “to-do’s,” and get yourself started toward building your own legal, ethical and evidence-based telepractice within hours. Register now, read from the comfort of your home or office, and print your CE certificate today!
- Identify at least 3 basic definitions used in telemental health
- Intelligently discuss at least 3 primary legal concerns to be addressed in telemental health
- Intelligently discuss at least 3 primary ethical concerns to be addressed in telemental health
- List at least 3 legitimate ways to approach online assessment
- Describe at least 2 issues of relevance to practicing over state lines
- Identify which of the many technologies used today meets HIPAA, HITECH and PIPEDA requirements
- Identify which of the technologies (video, email, text messaging, phone) used today is preferred by insurance companies
- Show where to access more than 3,000 searchable evidence-based references for telemental health