We experienced technical difficulties with the webinar last week, and to give you more time to listen to it for free, we’ve extended the listening period to this Friday. The audio/video recording replay of “Why Consider EHRs Now? An Electronic Health Record (EHR) Primer” is still available through Friday, March 8, at midnight. At the same time, we’re trying to grow our TeleMental Health Institute website community discussion area (Learning Lounge). We’d appreciate your help to populate the lounge with messages. We need a few more professionals to jump-start more discussions. We’d like to invite you to benefit from both at the same time. So here’s what we have in mind:
- We will give you free audio/video access to the “Why Consider EHRs Now? An Electronic Health Record (EHR) Primer” recording from the EHR webinar recorded last week.
- We will also give you complimentary “Learning Lounge Community Forum” access for up to 1 year.
- Follow the instructions you will receive when you register below.
4. Go to the “Learning Lounge Community Forum” and ask or answer a question in any of the several topics you will see listed, including one for our Webinars. You’ll see that our speaker left a good list of EHR platforms to consider, including some free ones….
Are you interested in this experiment? If yes, here’s an overview of our registration process:
- Sign up for the webinars newsletter to get reminders and updates about upcoming webinars. You may skip to the next step if you came to this page from an email message.
- Register for this specific webinar: just go here to get the webinar for FREE. You will need to go through our shopping cart, but the dollar amount is $0, which makes it free.
- Wait 30 seconds for our system to process your registration. Locate your password and username in your email inbox to login and view the webinar video replay. (Or if you already have a training account with us, use your old password. Your username is likely your email address.)
If you have any questions or need help with your login, send us a note here.
We love to create “win-wins,” and hope you do, too.