FREE Telehealth Training for COVID-19
To assist behavioral professionals seeking evidence-based telehealth training to help deal with COVID-19, I’m hoping that this community can share resources with us at the Telebehavioral Health Institute to pass along to our Community of Learners. If you have behavioral health-related resources that we could post on our webpages for our community, have COVID-19 related telehealth articles to include in our newsletter, or have other ideas about how we might work together to help our clients, please contact us.
Efforts We Wish to Share with You
- FREE 1-hour program to help bring counselors up to date with the basics of telehealth service delivery: FREE COVID-19 Telehealth Best Practices training | TBHI
- All FEES sitewide ARE REDUCED by 40% for our individual telehealth courses and our Telehealth Micro Certification as a first step to help the community.
- Weekly 1-hour, Q&A Office Hours are offered to answer your telehealth questions of any kind as part of the Micro Certification packages of training.
- Telehealth Tipping Point Blog Post – summary of what we occurring in telehealth news around the COVID-19 virus as of last weekend
- Telehealth resource page for the practitioners who rely on us for their telehealth training and news. please add to the blog post if you have anything that you think would help other practitioners
- TBHI free weekly telebehavioral health newsletter, which will focus on the coronavirus telehealth efforts for the next few months, as well as other telehealth news
Please help us help the community by sharing your ideas and efforts with us.
Marlene M. Maheu
Telebehavioral Health Institute, LLC
Your TBHI Professional Training Options
TBHI specializes in teaching you how to relax when delivering telehealth. It offers you a step-by-step learning path of online training that helps you be legally and ethically compliant, clinically proficient, and able to handle even the most difficult of clinical scenarios. Take advantage of COVID discount pricing to learn how to sit back and enjoy your telehealth experiences, rather than struggling with ZOOM fatigue and clinical uncertainty. All courses are evidence-based, available 24/7 through any device and most count toward legal and ethical requirements for licensure. Two micro certifications are also available.
- Telehealth Group Therapy — Exciting, highly interactive telehealth learning experience designed to get answers to your questions about legally and ethically managing telehealth group therapy. Digital class will allow you to connect with colleagues ahead of time to ask questions and share answers. Distinguished faculty will lead you through telehealth group therapy theory and exercises.
- Telehealth Clinical Best Practices Workshop — Live, interactive webinar, w/ 4 CME or CE hours to discuss preventing and handling complex clinical issues.
- Course Catalog
- Micro Certifications to give you a broader range of legal and ethical grounding, and allow you to distinguish yourself as a TBHI-credentialed professional on your websites, in social media, directories and other areas.
Please help support our non-profit Telehealth Institute by choosing one of these options: