On February 10, 2014, the Founder and Executive Director of the TeleMental Health Institute, I’ll give a webinar entitled, “Best Practices for Online Therapy, Telemental Health and Other Telepractice Arenas, through Lorman Education Services.
Participants can expect to obtain introductory information about health care reform and how to develop needed skill sets for viable models for success for technology-based practices online. These topics will be mentioned:
- models for successful telepractice
- types and cost of equipment needed
- HIPAA and HITECH
- informed consent issues to include
- use of research-based protocols
- documentation and how to handle emergencies
For a 50% discount on the live event or a CD and manual, click here.