If you are planning to attend the NAADAC’s annual meeting in Denver this month and are interested in the topic of telehealth, telemental health / telebehavioral health / etherapy or behavioral telehealth, look for Dr. Maheu’s 7-hour, CE hour workshop :
- Thriving with the 21st Century Telehealth & Technology: Seven Legal and Ethical Strategies
Curious about how to reach more clients legally and ethically telehealth or any of the specializations in telemental health / telebehavioral health / etherapy or behavioral telehealth? This workshop will expose you to a 65-year scientific literature (more than 4,000 peer-reviewed publications) and give an evidence-based roadmap for how to get started.
Topics covered will include:
- the basics of choosing the right technologies
- HIPAA compliance (privacy & confidentiality)
- practicing over state & international lines
- informed consent
- screening & intakes
- specialized documentation
Handouts will include applicable CPT codes and access to bibliography of 1,000 references and access to presentation slides.
- Friday, September 22, 2017 from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Spend a day with us and explore a future with technology that allows practice with clients who may not be able to come to your in-person office — and learn how to legally work from home!
Register here: https://www.naadac.org/2017-pre-post-conference-sessions