Legal & Ethical Online Marketing Workshop for Behavioral Practices
Seeking an online marketing workshop for your behavioral practice? Share your expertise without “selling out.”
If you’ve been struggling with the ethical issues in online marketing, attend this online marketing workshop to get immediate answers! You’ll benefit from both individual and group attention to your goals, supported by a roadmap of inspiring strategies and real-life examples that demonstrate ethical marketing practices. Faculty for this online marketing workshop not only tour the country to teach these professional online marketing practices, but also have successfully marketed their own services and products.
Learn how licensing boards and professional associations think about social and ethical issues in marketing management, and how to avoid violating your client or patient’s privacy with credit card billing, alerts sent to mobile phones, or in social media. You will learn online promotion for healthcare professionals by exploring and implementing 21st Century advertising campaigns that are not only legal and ethical, but that will also help you shine as a professional. More specifically, you will learn how to market online your healthcare services quickly and easily. You will gain experience with developing an online promotion campaign with short reports, webinars, continuity programs, apps, virtual assistants, blogs, and other social media approaches that sparkle with your professionalism when you promote your services.
Weekly step-by-step guidance and a private forum will help you craft promotional plans and materials for your specific setting and populations served. You will quickly learn how to minimize your time and maximize profits as a behavioral professional, group practice, agency, clinic, or hospital. Register for this online marketing workshop today to get started this month.
- Where: 100% Online
- When: 3pm-4pm Eastern (12pm-1pm Pacific) in June & July, 2017
Also fully recorded and available 24/7 after the event. Online interaction between meetings will also occur, as needed by participants.
- What: Live & recorded event includes event access, presentation slides, community forum access, and 6 CE Hours for most disciplines in most states
- Cost: $499 (includes 6-CE Hours, if applicable)
- Define three (3) legal codes of relevance to online marketing; creating self-help, psycho-educational or training program development by professionals on the Internet
- Identify at least three (3) ethical codes of relevance to online marketing; creating self-help, psycho-educational or training program development by professionals on the Internet
- Reference at least three (3) sources of low-cost labor to help with online program development and how to write ads to find such labor
- Cite at least one (1) legal or ethical issue in developing a marketing page in Google+, Facebook, Yahoo Q&A, Pinterest, Yelp, YouTube or LinkedIn and other social media
- Week 1: Identifying Your Optimal Niche Focus
- Week 2: Understanding Fundamentals of Behavioral Legal & Ethical Marketing
- Week 3: Optimizing Your Website
- Week 4: Developing Webinars & Podcasts for Maximum Profit
- Week 5: Developing eBooks, Audio Books, Kindles & More
- Week 6: Profiting from Legal & Ethical Affiliate Programs
Marlene M. Maheu, PhD has been a leader in telemental health since 1994. For this MasterTeleWorkshop, she will give you a peek behind the curtain to show you how she has maximized her time and energy, harnessed the energy of a volunteer workforce from around the world, and literally driven her professional institute to be the world leader in telemental health. She will delight in showing you how you can apply the very same techniques in your world as a hospital, clinic, agency, group or individual practitioner. For this Master TeleWorkshop, she will also be building on information she presented at the 2015 American Telemedicine Association Conference titled,”Delivering Great Care, Getting Paid, and Avoiding Legal Problems,” where she focused on startup mistakes most often made by telemental health businesses. She is a master at getting to the point and answering your questions with clear, actionable, evidence-based suggestions that will move you to your goals, quickly, efficiently — and always in legal and ethical ways.