Join Your Colleagues at the World’s Largest Telehealth Innovation & Networking Event – ATA 2017’s Telehealth 2.0!
The American Telemedicine Association (ATA) is hosting the Telehealth 2.0 event in Orlando from April 23-25, 2017. As technology becomes more accessible and affordable to clinicians, the telehealth market is predicted to approach $30 billion by the end of 2020. Telehealth is increasingly becoming a key component of value-based care and delivery.
The ATA’s Telehealth 2.0 will be focused on how telehealth is transforming healthcare and creating competitive and cost advantages for clinicians leveraging best practices. You will hear from leading healthcare providers, hospitals, physicians, associations, regulators, fast-growing startups, technology companies and industry thought leaders exploring how telehealth is being best leveraged to transform healthcare. Exchange ideas and network with industry leaders, innovative vendors and other like-minded colleagues from around the world.
Why Attend Telehealth 2.0?
- Find out about how consumers’ can use their devices to communicate effectively with their clinicians and improve health outcomes
- Learn how the latest technologies are lowering costs, improving services, and reinventing healthcare as we know it
- Explore telehealth firsthand in the Experience Zone by climbing inside an ambulance or visiting an emergency room
- See how Healthcare systems and clinicians can utilize telehealth after hours to extend services 24/7 to reach clients/patients who need them
- See how Virtual Reality is being used in treatment for behavioral health, rehabilitation, and beyond
- Hear from leading telehealth investors about what is hot and what is not…and why
There are over 6000 colleagues expected to attend Telehealth 2.0. With over 500 scheduled speakers and exhibits to explore, be sure to attend! For additional information about telehealth 2.0, visit: www.ata2017.org.
Will TBHI be at Telehealth 2.0?
The Telebehavioral Health Institute is proud to be a media partner for Telehealth 20. We will be hosting a booth in the Exhibit hall and invite you to drop in to see us. We also are organizing a TBHI MEETUP!, a private dinner where you can sit with like-minded telebehavioral health professionals to discuss opportunities and network. make your reservation to join us for that dinner here.