Not sure if you or your organization will get paid for telemental health practice?
This webinar will explain a number of successful strategies to get paid for telepractice today. Dr. Maheu will present the latest telemental health billing information to help you get a firm grasp of how to maximize your telepractice revenue, work legally and ethically — and develop your services for new markets.
Whether you are a large or small organization, serve as a CEO or billing & coding professional, or deliver direct care as an independent practitioner, this webinar will give you clear and concise answers to these questions:
- Which telemental health services are currently reimbursable?
- Are online fees the same as in-person fees?
- What are Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement requirements?
- How is Health Care Reform changing the playing field for reimbursement in general?
- When is credentialing required for telemental health billing and how is that best accomplished?
- Which 3rd party insurers are paying and which CPT codes need to be used?
- What’s happening with DSM-5 and ICD-10 coding?
- Do reimbursement rates differ across geographic areas?
- Is telephone work reimbursable under new telemental health opportunities?
- How is inter-state practice relevant to telemental health billing?
- How do you think about HIPAA and using credit cards or other electronic services for billing?
- Where to go to stay on top of this rapidly evolving area of telemental health billing?
Event Details: Telemental Health Billing Webinar
- Where: 100% Online
- When: Wednesday, July 26th at 2pm Eastern (11am Pacific)
Fully recorded and available 24/7 after the event to review anytime for 6 months from registration date
- What: Live & recorded event includes access, slides, and handout
- Cost: $49 (includes 1-CE Hour)
- Identify at least 3 CPT codes that have been approved for behavioral telehealth reimbursement by the US federal government
- Name two telehealth modifier codes that often need to be used for telehealth CPT code billing
- Explain the difference between “G” codes and “9” codes — and how using the wrong one means you won’t get paid
- Name the “place of service” code that you need to use to get paid for telemental health services
- Name at least three places to go for accurate, timely and free information about telemental health billing
Dr. Maheu has been an industry leader in telebehavioral health since 1994. With four textbooks, dozens of book chapters and journal articles to her name, as well as having educated more than 20,000 clinicians, she is in a unique position to guide you or your organization in finding a maximally profitable niche in this rapidly expanding market. She has given more than 400 professional presentations is a master at getting to the point and answering your questions with clear, actionable, evidence-based suggestions both quickly and accurately.