Not sure how to arrange for telemental health reimbursement? For FREE, you can now access the full recording of this very popular, up-to-date recording of of telemental health reimbursement issues as presented in a 2016 training session by the TeleMental Health Institute. This full recording is available 24/7 and explains a number of successful strategies to get paid for telepractice today. This telemental health reimbursement information to help you get a firm grasp of how to maximize your telepractice revenue, work legally and ethically — and develop your services for new markets with telemedicine, online therapy, and other forms of telepractice.
Whether you are a large or small organization, serve as a CEO or billing & coding professional, or deliver direct care as an independent practitioner, this recorded training will give you clear and concise answers to these questions:
- Which services and CTP codes lead to telemental health reimbursement?
- Are online fees the same as in-person fees?
- What are Medicare and Medicaid telemental health reimbursement requirements?
- How is Health Care Reform changing the playing field for telemental health reimbursement?
- When is credentialing required for telemental health reimbursement and how is that best accomplished?
- Which 3rd party insurers are paying?
- What’s happening with DSM-5 and ICD-10 coding?
- Do telehealth reimbursement rates differ across geographic areas?
- Is telephone work reimbursable as part of telehealth?
- How is inter-state practice relevant to telemental health reimbursement?
- How do you think about HIPAA and using credit cards or other electronic services for billing in online therapy or other forms of telehealth?
- How can you to stay on top of this rapidly evolving area of telepractice reimbursement?
- Where: 100% Online
- When: This event is fully recorded and is now available 24/7 for 6 months from your registration date
- Cost: FREE — This program is brought to you courtesy of the Telehealth Institute, the non-profit sister group associated with the Telebehavioral Health Institute.
- Upgrade: 1-CE Hour is also available if needed: $49
This program is for beginning and intermediate-level “telepractitioners” and “telesupervisors” wishing to understand telemental health reimbursement for delivering telemental health services in these disciplines:
- Psychiatrists, Internists, Pediatricians, Gerontologists, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners
- Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Therapists, Marriage & Family Therapists
- Speech Pathologists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Behavioral Analysts, Substance Use Professionals
- CEOs, COOs, Administrators, Billing & Coding Staff
- Video recording, presentation slides, and webinar handout
- Access to the power and interactivity of the most cutting-edge technology available today for learning (login is required)
- Ability to take your post-test and course evaluation online
- Access to TMHI Community Forum to ask related questions
- 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days!
- Full customer support
- Program is approved for 1 CE Hour, applied toward state requirements for Legal/Ethical CEs with APA, NBCC and a variety of other CE-approval providing groups. Click here to purchase with CE. (To confirm with your licensing board that they accept our CE provider status, you can find our provider information at telehealth.org/ces. If you have any questions, contact us.)
- Printable course completion certificate for your licensing board with CE purchase
Register for this Webinar:
- For FREE access, create and account and use coupon code FREE: Click Here
- To add 1-CE hour for $49: Click Here
- To browse more on-demand webinars and their descriptions: Click Here
If you have already participated in this event and/or have suggestions for other training topics of interest, please comment below. We’d love to hear your thoughts. Our mission is to help you get started and thrive with your own telepractice services!