A remarkable interviewing blog radio host, Kristin Sunata Walker interview me for her Mental Health News Radio recently. She was delightful, insightful, and witty. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and think you will, too.
Sit back and listen for a while if you want to hear about:
- how I got started in telemental health
- why I’ve published so much
- what’s going on with telehealth right now
- the key issues to notice in the news
- the types of technologies that are involved
- what the future will bring
Again, click this link to get to this week’s episode of the Telepracticing in Behavioral Telehealth : An Interview with Dr. Marlene Maheu — Mental Health News Radio.
Let me know what you think below. I’m eager to hear your opinions on the issues we raised, too.