September 24 – 26, 2020 100% Online!
NAADAC 2020 Annual Conference provides an accessible way to learn more about how addiction professionals can best serve their clients and sustain their practice in our current climate.
Join addiction-focused professionals during three days of five live keynote sessions, a virtual Town Hall expert panel on trauma-related issues, 20 breakout presentations and so much more with thought leaders in the addiction profession!
As a result, you can earn up to 28 CEs from the comfort of your home or office!
Over the last four months, the world – and the addiction profession – has been turned upside down. We threw out the playbook and asked ourselves one question: What do addiction professionals need to know now to best serve their clients and sustain their practice in today’s world?
This virtual NAADAC 2020 event will provide the latest addiction-specific information on today’s most relevant topics. The interactive virtual Town Hall will feature training in five subject tracks:
- Cultural Humility & Social Responsibility.
- Advanced Addiction Treatment Skills
- Peer Recovery Support
- Telecounseling and Other Uses of Technology
- Trauma-Related Care
In addition, the conference will include a virtual exhibit hall, product demonstrations, networking opportunities, a live Q&A with NAADAC and National Certification Commission for Addiction Professionals (NCC AP) leadership.
PLUS, Dr. Marlene Maheu will be delivering a keynote addressing COVID Telehealth Updates. For details, please see this page.
Can’t make a NAADAC 2020 session?
Catch it on-demand at your convenience! All registrants will have access to all sessions on-demand starting one week after the conference through January 31, 2021.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the NAADAC 2020, also known as the Association for Addiction Professionals conference?
Join the family of sponsors, exhibitors, and advertisers at the virtual 2020 Annual Conference: Learn, Connect, Succeed. Showcase your institution, product, or organization at this prestigious virtual event and in front of NAADAC leadership and constituents from across the country and around the world!
Take advantage of various levels of sponsorship to fit your budget, including custom sponsor opportunities. Visit the NAADAC website and download the prospectus for more information.
Your TBHI Professional Training Options
TBHI specializes in teaching you how to relax when delivering telehealth. It offers you a step-by-step learning path of online training that helps you be legally and ethically compliant, clinically proficient, and able to handle even the most difficult of clinical scenarios. Take advantage of COVID discount pricing to learn how to sit back and enjoy your telehealth experiences, rather than struggling with ZOOM fatigue and clinical uncertainty. All courses are evidence-based, available 24/7 through any device and most count toward legal and ethical requirements for licensure. Two micro certifications are also available.
- Telehealth Group Therapy — Exciting, highly interactive telehealth learning experience designed to get answers to your questions about legally and ethically managing telehealth group therapy. Digital class will allow you to connect with colleagues ahead of time to ask questions and share answers. Distinguished faculty will lead you through telehealth group therapy theory and exercises.
- Telehealth Clinical Best Practices Workshop — Live, interactive webinar, w/ 4 CME or CE hours to discuss preventing and handling complex clinical issues.
- Course Catalog
- Micro Certifications to give you a broader range of legal and ethical grounding, and allow you to distinguish yourself as a TBHI-credentialed professional on your websites, in social media, directories and other areas.