A free year end wrap-up of telemedicine news, along with breaking developments in federal and state telehealth policy. Live broadcast on Tuesday, Dec. 11 @ 2pm.
A Videocast Policy & News Update from ATA
This Month in Telemedicine – December 2012
FREE Live broadcast: Tuesday, Dec. 11; 2-3pm ET
(An archived recording of the presentation will be available afterwards.)
Get a year-end wrap up of all the news and happenings that impacted the field of telemedicine in 2012. Looking ahead towards 2013, ATA’s Policy team will provide their perspective on the latest news in the industry, as well as breaking developments in federal and state telehealth policy./p>
Here are just a few of the topics that will be covered in tomorrow’s presentation:
- Telemedicine, sequestration and “The Fiscal Cliff”
- Pending FCC changes that may significantly increase support for telemedicine
- Proposed CMS code changes for telemental health
- ATA’s collaboration with major legislative organizations to impact state telehealth policies
- The defeat of the Georgia Medical Board’s proposed “anti-telemedicine” proposal
This videocast is free and open to both ATA members and non-members. Pre-registration is NOT required.
- Jonathan Linkous, Chief Executive Officer, American Telemedicine Association
- Gary Capistrant, Senior Director of Public Policy, American Telemedicine Association
TO ACCESS THIS VIDEOCAST:
- Shortly before the start time, open the following URL in your browser: http://services.choruscall.com/links/ata121211.html
- When prompted, enter code 35465
ATA strongly encourages you to test your browser settings before the videocast, to ensure you are able to properly view the live presentation. Please run the “System Configuration Test“at least several hours before the videocast begins.
For technical assistance, please contact ChorusCall at: (412) 858-1395.