Telehealth Buyer’s Guide
Disclaimer: Buyer beware. The links in the Buyer’s Guide lead to pages that are not ours and therefore are not within our control. We cannot accept responsibility for your choices.
Buyer’s Guide Listing Categories
- Attorneys (11)
- Audio Conferencing (1)
- Books (4)
- Chronic Illness IT (8)
- Cloud Storage (10)
- Credit Card Processing (1)
- EHR – Electronic Health Records (12)
- Email Dissemination (1)
- Email for Practice Administration and/or Clinical Telehealth Purposes (12)
- Employment (11)
- Fingerprinting (1)
- Funding (5)
- HIPAA Compliance (2)
- Internet Fax (2)
- Interpreting (1)
- Light Therapy (1)
- Malpractice Insurance (1)
- Newsletters (9)
- Notary Services (1)
- Other Telehealth Services (7)
- Patient Collaboration Tools (5)
- Professional Training (1)
- Security (e.g. HIPAA / PHIPA / PIPEDA) (1)
- Store-and-Forward Video (2)
- Summit/Conferences (2)
- Telehealth Associations (6)
- Text Messaging (15)
- Videoconferencing (42)
Get Personalized Recommendations
Answer a few questions related to your needs.
What the TBHI Community Is Saying
See what your colleagues are saying about TBHI and its leadership.
Dr. Maheu is psychology’s telehealth visionary, leading our colleagues through professional training in ethics and innovative technologies since the mid-90’s.
President/CEO – Masi Research Consultants Inc.
For nearly 20 years Marlene has been the leader in thought, training, and advocacy regarding the impact of technology on mental health professions.
The Telebehavioral Health Institute provides all of the essential training needed. Courses are unsurpassed, unique, and contain everything one needs to know in order to start practicing. Upon completing this training, a provider is “ready to go.”