There are no reviews yet.
Telehealth.org's Buyer's Guide Review Submission Guidelines & Complaint Process
Your constructive feedback helps others in the professional community find optimal telehealth services providers and vendors. Your reviews can be one of the key factors relied upon to make peer-informed decisions.
Review Submission Guidelines: Make Comments Relevant, Helpful & Provide Concrete Examples
Please fully identify the service or product by name. Include a specific example of what you appreciated or didn’t appreciate. Explain how it helped or hindered your work. Describe what you needed and what you received.
- Answer this question. If I knew what I know now, would I purchase this service or product again? Answering this question in your review helps other professionals quickly understand your overall experience.
- Keep it relevant. Your review should include key points of your experience that other professionals would consider when making a similar purchase.
- Keep it brief. A short, easy-to-read paragraph is most likely to be read and appreciated.
- Be specific. Explain your experience in detail. Include information about the purchasing process, customer service, warranties, and of course, how the purchase served you, or didn’t.
- Respect others. Consider the following:
- Avoid posting content that is libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or inflammatory.
- Avoid posting obscenities, profanity, or express intolerance for others on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
- Avoid posting content containing obscene or lewd comments, or alluding to such.
- Avoid posting misleading, deceptive or fraudulent content.
- Avoid innuendo. Be direct.
- Avoid posting personal information such as phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, full name, or similar details.
- Avoid posting information using personal website links or mentions.
- Avoid impersonating other people or organizations.
- Avoid name-calling or personal attacks.
- Avoid posting content that mentions or endorses specific brands.
- Don’t post content mentioning legal matters or proceedings.
- If your review is rejected for violating the above rules, please try submitting a revised review.
- Love Telehealth.org - or leave it.
Which Comments Get Published
By accessing or using Telehealth.org features, you agree to the Telehealth.org Terms and Conditions and to abide by the above-detailed submission guidelines.
Please understand that Telehealth.org will not publish reviews that violate our terms and conditions or submission guidelines. We reserve the right to reject or remove any content from any of our materials including this site for any reason, and at our sole discretion. Telehealth.org may update this policy at any time by posting a revised policy to the site. Telehealth.org retains sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpreting and enforcing its policies.
Telehealth.org Considers Your Integrity as Much as Your Review
Before your review is made public, it will be independently verified. Libelous, exaggerated, profane, or otherwise unprofessional reviews are prohibited. If you wish to voice extreme disappointment, please act professionally and do so directly to the service provider or vendor, and spare us from your vitriol.
Telehealth.org is honored to be able to offer you the ability to review service and product suppliers. These reviews are a community service that we provide to help our colleagues. We will not tolerate abuse from you to our staff, directors, managers, affiliates, or business associates.
Do You Have Other Questions?
Once your review is received by Telehealth.org, you will receive an automated email or text message confirming receipt. Use that message to confirm your review. Your survey won’t be processed unless you confirm.
Once you confirm your submission, the average star-rating you left for your provider is taken immediately into account on their profile. Written comments may take a little longer to post to the profile.
Edits are not possible, so please consider your comments carefully before sending. Submit a new review to override or update your previous review.