To assist behavioral professionals seeking evidence-based telehealth training to help deal with COVID-19, I’m hoping that this community can share resources with us at the Telebehavioral Health Institute to pass along to our Community of Learners. If you have behavioral health-related resources that we could post on our webpages for our community, have COVID-19 related telehealth articles to include in our newsletter, or have other ideas about how we might work together to help our clients, please contact us.
Efforts We Wish to Share with You
- FREE 1-hour program to help bring counselors up to date with the basics of telehealth service delivery: FREE COVID-19 Telehealth Best Practices training | TBHI
- All FEES sitewide ARE REDUCED by 50% for our individual telehealth courses and our Telehealth Micro Certification as a first step to help the community.
- Weekly 1-hour, Q&A Office Hours are offered to answer your telehealth questions of any kind as part of the Micro Certification packages of training.
- Telehealth Tipping Point Blog Post – summary of what we occurring in telehealth news around the COVID-19 virus as of last weekend
- Telehealth resource page for the practitioners who rely on us for their telehealth training and news. please add to the blog post if you have anything that you think would help other practitioners
- TBHI free weekly telebehavioral health newsletter, which will focus on the coronavirus telehealth efforts for the next few months, as well as other telehealth news
Please help us help the community by sharing your ideas and efforts with us.
Marlene M. Maheu
Telebehavioral Health Institute, LLC
What Are Your Thoughts?
Please leave your comments below.
Would TBHI Telehealth Training Help You?
Basic Telehealth Legal Issues: Rules, Regulations & Risk Management
Bring your telehealth practice into legal compliance. Get up to date on interjurisdictional practice, privacy, HIPAA, referrals, risk management, duty to warn, duty to report, termination and much more!