Now, more than ever, telemental health is at the forefront of a rapidly changing behavioral healthcare environment. Behavioral telehealth is being seen as vital to reducing the cost of chronic illness, professional associations have approved guidelines, and insurers are reimbursing. There’s no better time for exploring your options.
More facts to consider:
- behavioral health providers are in short supply
- half of U.S. residents have no access to behavioral services
- behavioral health (substance use and mental health) are often avoided because of stigma and shame
- there is a strong evidence base to support various models of telemental health
- behavioral therapy delivered through technology has gained popularity and leads to high user satisfaction
- the leading associations have approved telemental health guidelines for how to deliver safe, legal and ethical care
Whether you are a hospital, clinic, agency, group or individual practitioner, opportunities with telemental health and other technologies are now solidifying across the horizon in behavioral care.
Register FREE using Coupon Code: FREEBIE
Register / Create New Account