606 – TeleSupervision Theory & Practice
3 CE Hours Available * This course qualifies for Legal & Ethical CE Hours.
This training course is offered 24/7, available complete at your own pace (anytime within 6 months from registration date)
This telesupervision course introduces you to the decades of scientific research that have shaped telesupervision.
It is a 100% online course, accessible from your computer in the comfort of your home or office. Most importantly, it offers you the latest of evidence-based telesupervision as brought to you with written theory, augmented by vignettes to bring the coursework to life and make it maximally relevant to your practice today. While a thorough literature review will give you the latest science related to telesupervision, the Telebehavioral Health Institute is also proud to bring you a rare look at recent research into the experience of the telesupervisee, whose voice has largely been absent in literature reviews to date.
This program is for beginning and intermediate-level “telepractitioners” and “telesupervisors” wishing to deliver telemental health services in these disciplines:
- Psychiatrists, Internists, Pediatricians, Gerontologists, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners
- Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Therapists, Marriage & Family Therapists
- Speech Pathologists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Behavioral Analysts, Substance Use Professionals
- CEOs, COOs, Administrators, Billing & Coding Staff
- Access to the power and interactivity of the most cutting-edge technology available today for learning (login is required)
- All materials are included with this course
- Ability to take your post-test and course evaluation online
- Printable course completion certificate for your licensing board
- Access to TBHI Community Forum to ask related questions
- Full customer support
- 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days!
- This program is approved for 3 CE Hours, applicable toward state requirements for Legal/Ethical Continuing Education. TBHI is approved by several CE-approval providing groups to sponsor CE Hours. Please review our provider information at telehealth.org/continuing-education. (We recommend you confirm with your licensing board that they accept our CE provider status. If you have any questions, please contact us.)
With 3 CE-Hours $99
Add-on Introduction to Theory and Practice (with 6 CE-Hours)
$249 SPECIAL PRICE: $149
Add-on Introduction to Theory and Practice (without CEs)
$229 SPECIAL PRICE: $129
No Risk – 100% 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
PayPal International Currencies Accepted
*Multiple discounts do not apply