The list below is the mental health app reviews for researchers. We would particularly appreciate your letting us know which of these you recommend or avoid — and why. As you can see below, our list has room to grow!
Please see our other mental health app review blog entries for Consumers and Telemental Health Practitioners. As a researcher you may also be interested in reading this article about how mHealth technology is being used to decrease stress.
- Connected by Nicholas Christakis and James Fowler
- The End of Stress as We Know It by Bruce McEwen
- Why Zebras don’t get Ulcers by Robert Sapolsky
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by by Mihaly Csikszenhihalyi
- Evocative Objects by Sherry Turkle
Mental Health App: Please Help This Effort
What Are Your Thoughts?
Please leave your comments below.
Would TBHI Telehealth Training Help You?
Introduction to Telehealth Theory & Practice
Enjoy a fast-moving overview of telebehavioral and telemental health. Understand the key points related to telehealth clinical, legal, ethical, technology, reimbursement, social media and other pivotal issues.