The list below is the Mental Health App Reviews for Students of all disciplines. Please see our other iPhone app review blog entries for Consumers and Researchers.
Mental Health App Reviews for Students
- 500+ Phobia – FREE
- AP Psychology 5 Steps to a 5 (Study Program/Flash Cards) – $9.99
- EPPP Exam Prep -Psychology Boards – $.6.99
- EPPP Flash Cards Lite – FREE
- EPPP Practice Tests – $9.99
- iStudy: EPPP Neuropsychology – $2.99
- iStudy: EPPP Physiology & Psychopharmacology – $2.99
- Medical Encyclopedia – FREE
- Mental Illness (Encyclopedia) – FREE
- PsychExplorer – $2.99
- Psychology Dictionary – $1.99
- Psychology Encyclopedia -$0.99
- Psychology Terminology – $0.99
- StudyPsych: Clinical, Development, & Social Psychology (EPPP) – $5.99
- StudyPsych: Ethics, I/O Psychology, & Community Psychology (EPPP) – $5.99
- StudyPsych: EPPP Flash Cards – $29.99
- StudyPsych: Learning Theory & Intelligence Testing (EPPP) – $5.99
- StudyPsych: Neuropsychology & Abnormal Psychology (EPPP) – $5.99
- StudyPsych: Research Design, Statistics, & Test Construction (EPPP) – $5.99
- StudySets – Psychology Lite – FREE
Mental Health App: Please Help This Effort
Introduction to Telehealth Theory & Practice
Enjoy a fast-moving overview of telebehavioral and telemental health. Understand the key points related to telehealth clinical, legal, ethical, technology, reimbursement, social media and other pivotal issues.
Therapist AI & ChatGPT: How to Use Legally & Ethically
Immerse yourself in our highly-engaging eLearning program and delve into the uncharted territory of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Behavioral Healthcare!
Using Apps for Clinical Care? 5 Steps to Legal, Ethical, Evidence-Based Mental Health Apps
Clients and patients rely on psychotherapists to suggest apps for their care. Although many practitioners report using apps in their clinical practice, few have received specific training to select, implement and monitor the use of apps in clinical care.