Mental Health Internet Marketing on Steroids: Legal, Ethical, Affordable and Effective Strategy Bootcamp
6 CE Hours Available
Seeking an online marketing bootcamp for your behavioral practice?
Share your expertise without “selling out.”
If you’ve been struggling with the ethical issues in online marketing, attend this online marketing bootcamp to get immediate answers! You’ll benefit from both individual and group attention to your goals, supported by a roadmap of inspiring strategies and real-life examples that demonstrate ethical marketing practices. Faculty for this online marketing bootcamp not only tour the country to teach these professional online marketing practices, but also have successfully marketed their own services and products.
Learn how licensing boards and professional associations think about social and ethical issues in marketing management, and how to avoid violating your client or patient’s privacy with credit card billing, alerts sent to mobile phones, or in social media. You will learn online promotion for healthcare professionals by exploring and implementing 21st Century advertising campaigns that are not only legal and ethical, but that will also help you shine as a professional. More specifically, you will learn how to market online your healthcare services quickly and easily. You will gain experience with developing an online promotion campaign with short reports, webinars, continuity programs, apps, virtual assistants, blogs, and other social media approaches that sparkle with your professionalism when you promote your services.
Weekly step-by-step guidance and a private forum will help you craft promotional plans and materials for your specific setting and populations served. You will quickly learn how to minimize your time and maximize profits as a behavioral professional, group practice, agency, clinic, or hospital. Register for this online marketing bootcamp today to get started this month.
Weekly Topics (click on titles below to see details)
Event Details: Online Marketing Workshop Bootcamp for Behavioral Professionals
- Where: 100% online, accessible by computer, tablet or smartphone
- When: Thursdays from 2pm-3pm Eastern (11am-12pm Pacific) on the following dates:
- Remaining dates: July 27, August 10, August 17, August 24
- Two previous meetings now available as recorded events
- Remaining classes will be fully recorded and available 24/7 after the event.
- Online interaction between meetings will also occur, as needed by participants.
- 6 CE Hours available (3 of those 6 CE Hours meet ethical licensure requirements)
- What: Live & recorded event includes event access, presentation slides, HUB Community forum access, and 6 CE Hours for most disciplines in most states
- Define three (3) legal codes of relevance to online marketing; creating self-help, psycho-educational or training program development by professionals on the Internet
- Identify at least three (3) ethical codes of relevance to online marketing; creating self-help, psycho-educational or training program development by professionals on the Internet
- Reference at least three (3) sources of low-cost labor to help with online program development and how to write ads to find such labor
- Cite at least one (1) legal or ethical issue in developing a marketing page in Google+, Facebook, Yahoo Q&A, Pinterest, Yelp, YouTube or LinkedIn and other social media
Marlene M. Maheu, PhD has been a leader in telemental health since 1994. For this Online Marketing Bootcamp, she will give you a peek behind the curtain to show you how she has maximized her time and energy, harnessed the energy of a volunteer workforce from around the world, and literally driven her professional institute to be the world leader in telemental health. She will delight in showing you how you can apply the very same techniques in your world as a hospital, clinic, agency, group or individual practitioner. For this Online Marketing Bootcamp, she will also be building on information she presented at the 2015 American Telemedicine Association Conference titled,”Delivering Great Care, Getting Paid, and Avoiding Legal Problems,” where she focused on startup mistakes most often made by telemental health businesses. She is a master at getting to the point and answering your questions with clear, actionable, evidence-based suggestions that will move you to your goals, quickly, efficiently — and always in legal and ethical ways.
This program is for beginning and intermediate-level “telepractitioners” and “telesupervisors” wishing to deliver telemental health services in these disciplines:
- Psychiatrists, Internists, Pediatricians, Gerontologists, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners
- Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Therapists, Marriage & Family Therapists
- Speech Pathologists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Behavioral Analysts, Substance Use Professionals
- CEOs, COOs, Administrators, Billing & Coding Staff
Online Marketing Bootcamp Includes:
- Live weekly meetings
- Weekly meeting video recordings
- Presentation slides
- Access to the power and interactivity of the most cutting-edge technology available today for learning (login is required)
- Ability to take your post-test and course evaluation online
- Access to TBHI Community Forum to ask related questions
- Printable course completion certificate for your licensing board
- Full customer support
- 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days!
- This program is approved for 6 CE Hours, applicable toward state requirements for Legal/Ethical Continuing Education. TBHI is approved by several CE-approval providing groups to sponsor CE Hours. Please review our provider information at telehealth.org/continuing-education. (We recommend you confirm with your licensing board that they accept our CE provider status. If you have any questions, please contact us.)
- Full access to the password protected TBHI Hub Community Center for networking opportunity with our internal community of like-minded professionals
- Free Access to Webinar Recording of Legal & Ethical Online Marketing: Proven Successful Strategies for Growing Any Behavioral Practice
Online Marketing Bootcamp for Behavioral Professionals ($499)
3 Monthly Payments of $169
No Risk – 100% 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
PayPal International Currencies Accepted
*Multiple discounts do not apply
This bootcamp is not available for NBCC-approved CE Hours. Counselors needing CE credit may be able to submit for credit under APA approval. Please check if your licensing board allows this method.