Board Certified Telehealth Professional Level III
FOR: All Professionals Who Want to Maximize Telehealth Competencies
- Introduction to Telehealth Theory & Practice (6 CME or CE Hours)
- Basic Telehealth Legal Issues: Rules, Regulations & Risk Management (3 CME or CE Hours)
- Enhancing Telepresence with Telephone and Videoconferencing (3 CME or CE Hours)
- Telehealth Clinical Issues I: Telepresence & Relationship (3 CME or CE Hours)
- Advanced Telehealth Legal Issues: Best Practices & Informed Consent (6 CME or CE Hours)
- Setting Up Your Video-Based Office for Telehealth (5 CME or CE Hours)
- Telehealth Documentation (3 CME or CE Hours)
- Texting Do’s and Dont’s (3 CME or CE Hours)
- 7 Tips for Introducing Telehealth to Clients / Patients (1 CME or CE Hour)
- Optimizing Telehealth Jobs from Home (1 CME or CE Hour)
- Telehealth: How to Legally Practice Over State Lines (for Psychologists) (1 CME or CE Hour)
- Telehealth Clinical Issues II: Complex Cases & Emergencies (4 CME or CE Hours)
- Maximizing Reimbursement Strategies in Telehealth (3 CME or CE Hours)
- Top 10 Reasons to Start Your Telehealth Telepractice (1 CME or CE Hour)
- 7 Legal & Ethical Tips (1 CME or CE Hour)
- Cybersecurity (1 CME or CE Hour)
- Social Media (1 CME or CE Hour)
- Telehealth Online Marketing Strategies (1 CME or CE Hour)
- COVID Telehealth Best Practices (1 CME or CE Hour)
- Telehealth & Text Messaging Therapy (1 CME or CE Hour)
- Avoiding Pitfalls in Choosing Online Employers for Telehealth (1 CME or CE Hour)
- Evidence-Based & Practical Telesupervision Digital Workshop (3 CME or CE Hours)
- Telebehavioral Health and Interpreting Services (1 CME or CE Hour)
- Telehealth & Digital Marketing Workshop for Behavioral Professionals (6 CME or CE Hours)
- Intensive Telehealth Group Therapy Digital Workshop Part I and Part II (3 CME or CE Hours)
- 14 Essential Informed Consent Elements for Telehealth (2 CME or CE Hours)
- Telehealth: 7 Effective Strategies for Managing Zoom Fatigue Symptoms (1 CME or CE Hour)
- When is Telehealth Appropriate? (1 CME or CE Hour)
- How Do I Create a Therapeutic Alliance Using Telehealth? (1 CME or CE Hour)
- How Can I Get Paid for Telehealth in 2021? CPT Codes, Modifiers & Other Telehealth Reimbursement Issues (1 CME or CE Hour)
- Covid Telehealth Clinical Best Practices (4 CME or CE Hours)
- How Do I Legally Practice Telehealth Over State Lines and International Borders?(1 CME or CE Hour)
CME or CE Accreditation
TBHI has been approved by the leading medical and behavioral accrediting groups.
Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners & Physician’s Assistants
Purpose: NJAOPS is dedicated in reminding and enhancing physicians’ knowledge to manage the changing needs of the healthcare system. These evidence-based educational lectures are structured to augment physician expertise with current guidelines, materials and recommendations, as well as up-to-date advances in medical treatment on specific topics. Accreditation: New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing education for DO Physicians. NJAOPS designates these educational activities for category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity. Physician (AMA) accreditation statement: NJAOPS is accredited by the Medical Society of New Jersey to provide continuing medical education for physicians. NJAOPS designates live or online activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Health professionals: participants may claim hours to receive a certificate of participation for an activity designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Method of participation: for successful completion of activity and subsequent awarding of credits, individuals are required to participate in the entire activity and complete an attestation form, as well as an activity evaluation form.
Psychologists — American Psychological Association (APA)
The Telebehavioral Health Institute is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Telebehavioral Health Institute maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Addiction Professionals — The Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC)
The Telebehavioral Health Institute (TBHI) is officially on file with NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC) as an approved education provider. TBHI has been approved as a NAADAC approved education provider. NAADAC provider #159459, Telebehavioral Health Institute, is responsible for all aspects of their programing.
Social Workers — Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB)
The Telebehavioral Health Institute (TBHI), Provider #1328, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Telebehavioral Health Institute maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB approval period: 11/18/2019 – 11/18/2022. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits. Please note that ASWB does not award CE hours for training related to marketing.
Counselors — National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
The Telebehavioral Health Institute has been approved by National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) as an Approved Continuing Education Provider. ACEP No. 6708. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. TBHI is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work
Telebehavioral Health Institute is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0594.
— NOTE —
Please verify the appropriateness of TBHI training for your needs by contacting your state/provincial board or your state/provincial professional organization. Some state and provincial regulations are in flux, complex, and can be confusing. Some require additional documentation. Some states restrict the number of CE hours you can complete online. TBHI disavows responsibility for being aware of/meeting your state’s regulatory or licensing requirements.