Voluntary Submission of Information
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us while making a purchase, signing up for a membership, subscribing to a newsletter, opt-in for updates or offers via opt-in forms, submit feedback, fill out a survey, send us a communication using email or live chat.
- Financial and transaction details from payment providers in order to process a transaction.
- Third-party service providers which may provide information about you when you browse the website, click on links, log in to your account, make a purchase. This includes:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
- By modifying Your browser preferences, You have the choice to accept or reject cookies. If You choose to reject cookies some parts of our website may not work properly in Your case.
- When You visit our site, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous and does not reveal Your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with Your account.
- We’re talking about the following kinds of details: your IP address or proxy server IP address, Your internet service provider’s name, the date and time of Your visit to the website, Your session length, pages You access, number of times You access our site, the file URL You look at and information relating to it, the website which referred You to our websites, Your operating system.
- Occasionally, we will use third-party advertising companies to serve ads based on prior visits to our websites. For example, if You visit our sites, You may later see an ad for our products when You visit a different site.
- Similarly, we use email dissemination services that track Your use of our emails and collect the information described herein for our marketing and promotional purposes.
In addition, Our Web server collects and saves the default information customarily logged by World Wide Web server software. Our logs contain the following information for each request: date, time, originating IP address and domain name, object requested, and completion status of the request. We use these logs to help improve Our service by evaluating the level of demand for Our site and detecting any errors on the site that might occur. These logs may be kept for an indefinite length of time and used at any time and in any way necessary to prevent security breaches and protect the integrity of the data on Our servers.
Use of Collected Information
In facilitating and processing transactions that take place any of the websites, such as when You purchase an item from our site and when we issue a refund.
Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests.
These interests include:
- Operating the websites
- Verifying Your identity when You sign in
- Managing our relationship with You by responding to support tickets, or queries submitted to us, asking for your feedback or whether You want to participate in a survey, comments and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes.
- Notifying You about changes to our websites, website disruptions or security updates
- Carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the site, products and support we provide
- Monitoring activity on the site to identify potentially fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the site.
- Managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters)
- Improving and marketing our products
- Providing general administrative and performance functions and activities
- Promoting on social media, emails
- Sending emails via a service that disseminates email. (You can opt-out from it using unsubscribe link below if You wish to stop receiving them.)
- Where You give us consent
- Providing You with marketing information about products, offers, updates, resources if You have subscribed to one of our email lists or have indicated that You are interested in receiving offers or information from us. Again, You can opt-out from emails by using unsubscribe link in the email if You wish to stop receiving them.
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
Review, Update, and Deletion of Collected Information
This site takes reasonable precautions to protect Our users’ information. We don’t store passwords in plain text and display email addresses in public. We do not collect your financial information on our website. Rather, we use “payment gateways,” which are third-party services known as PayPal and Authorize.Net. Please note, however, that electronic transmissions via the Internet are not necessarily secure from interception, and We do not guarantee the security or confidentiality of transmissions. We reserve the right to update or otherwise alter Our security practices if and when it seems appropriate to do so. As with Our Terms and Conditions, You should check Our Security provisions each time You visit Our site to identify and understand any changes made since Your previous visit. We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls and data encryption where appropriate.
Information You Make Public or Give to Others
Where We Transfer and/or Store Your Personal Information
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information / How You Can Access Your Personal Information
We retain Your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the necessary support to You and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If You no longer want us to use Your personal information, You can request that we erase Your personal information via email.
Notification of Changes
How You Can Contact Us
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact us.