All prior certificate holders are invited to renew their credentials with the Board-Certified Telehealth Professional BCTP®-I, II, or III. Once renewed, all previous designations are valid for three years. Renewal or reinstatement for any BCTP® credential requires completing an additional six (6) hours of training from Telehealth.org. Required training is 15% off with the code: “RECREDENTIALING.”
- Please complete your training before applying for credentialing by choosing your courses here.
Renewal or Reinstatement Process & Fees
Follow these steps after you have completed your six hours of training outlined above:
- Choose the appropriate “Recredentialing” button at the bottom of this page.
- Complete the attestation form you will see on the next page after clicking the “Recredentialing” button.
- Complete the payment process that you will be shown next.
- Look for your new BCTP®-I, II, or III Certificate in your email within five (5) business days.
- Write to the Customer Success Team if you have any questions.
- Enjoy the many benefits of distinguishing yourself with a BCTP® Certificate!
- BCTP®-I re-credentialing fee for three (3) years: $74
- BCTP®-II and III re-credentialing fee for three (3) years: $99
Upgrade Your BCTP®?
Apply your added training to a higher level BCTP® Certificate to reach even greater heights of competency.
Prior fees paid will be credited to your new BCTP® designation.