All prior certificate holders are invited to renew their credentials with the Board-Certified Telehealth Professional BCTP®-I, II, or III. Once renewed, all previous designations are valid for three years. Renewal or reinstatement for anyBCTP® credential requires completing an additional six (6) hours of training from Telehealth.org. Required training is 15% off with the code: “RECREDENTIALING.”
- Please complete your training before applying for credentialing by choosing your courses here.
Renewal or Reinstatement Process & Fees
Follow these steps after you have completed your six hours of training outlined above:
- Choose the appropriate “Recredentialing” button at the bottom of this page.
- Complete the attestation form you will see on the next page after clicking the “Recredentialing” button.
- Complete the payment process that you will be shown next.
- Look for your new BCTP®-I, II, or III Certificate in your email within five (5) business days.
- Write to the Customer Success Team if you have any questions.
- Enjoy the many benefits of distinguishing yourself with a BCTP® Certificate!
- BCTP®-I Renewal Fee for three (3) years: $74
- BCTP®-II and III Renewal Fee for three (3) years: $99
Upgrade Your BCTP®?
If you wish to apply your added training to a higher level BCTP® Certificate, prior fees paid will be credited to your new BCTP® designation. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about additional fees and which courses are necessary.