The Telebehavioral Health Institute (TBHI) publishes telehealth recruitment advertising. TBHI offers a straightforward recruitment advertising service for prospective employers searching for healthcare professionals seeking telehealth or telemedicine employment for administrators, clinicians, or information technology (IT) services.
With an email audience of more than 600,000 professionals worldwide (mostly in the United States), the TBHI recruiting service is optimal for employers seeking to reach targeted audiences of:
- Nurses practitioners
- Social workers
- Marriage and family therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Physical therapists
- Speech therapists
- Case managers
- C-suite professionals
- IT Project Managers
Employers seeking to use the TBHI Recruitment Advertising service will adhere to these conditions:
- Ads must be designed to link directly to an identified page belonging to the prospective employer.
- TBHI accepts no liability for the service, the quality of applicants, or the process needed for them to be hired.
- The employer accepts all responsibility for all communications with prospective employees, or the hiring and firing processes
- Employer indemnifies TBHI from any liability associated with carrying the ad, any outcome or lack thereof
- TBHI will not be held responsible for lack of performance due to acts of God
- Advertisements must lead to one link only, placed on a pre-approved webpage submitted to TBHI at least 1 week prior to ad insertion, and cannot be re-directed after the publication of the ad. At the sole discretion of TBHI, violators who change the content of the page receiving TBHI traffic will be notified by TBHI, have their ads immediately removed, denied any future ad insertions in TBHI publications. All associated fees will be forfeited.
- The employer’s name, type of position offered, and contact information will be provided in all advertising copy submitted for printing
- Advertisers will also be allowed to have a link from the TBHI Advertiser’s page at no extra charge for the duration of their advertising campaign.
Advertising targeted to each list will incur a separate charge. Targeted mailings per state are also available for many states. The fees below are for 4 insertions, depending on the preference of the advertiser.
- $999 per listing, per month
- $799 per month for 3 months
- $499 per month for 12 months
Upon payment, you will be contacted with instructions for creating the ad copy. Ads must be submitted by COB on Thursdays to be carried in the following week’s publication.
For more information and additional opportunities for social media and on-page advertising programs, contact our Recruitment Advertising Sales representative, Kathleen McLean. Tel:619-255-2788 or send email here.