OUR AUDIENCE, YOUR AUDIENCE
Behavioral Professionals Are Looking for Trusted Sources to Buy Technology
Large Mix of Professionals for Your Sales Funnel
Our audience members include decision-makers from hospitals, clinics, agencies, foundations and universities, along with group and individual practitioners.
We create the perfect sales funnel for you.
Start with a Quick & Easy Behavioral Health IT Directory Listing
Showcase your company profile and logo for a quick and easy $75 per month. Turn our loyal readers into your potential customers.
Spend for Verified Leads Only
With 57 telehealth newsletters, 800+ blog posts, regular webinars and conferecnes, provide your targeted company information, and watch our leads knock on your door. No-risk sponsorship with verified monthly traffic, participant lists, private workshops and more.
Peer Reviews Will Drive New Buyers to You
Once prospects click on your company logo and profile in our Behavioral Health IT Vendor Directory, the will be able to see reviews from your satisfied customers. They will also see your logo and sponsorship announcements in our webinars, on our newsletters, blog posts and more.
Telehealth.org is the leading national group on the application of psychology in telehealth, online services and use of new technologies to support and expand your practice.
James Bray, PhD Past President, American Psychological Association, Associate Professor at Baylor College of Medicine
Telehealth.org provided invaluable research and consultation to help us develop innovative telebehavioral solutions for one of our fortune 100 Hi-Tech clients. We were very impressed as were our clients.
Kevin Host, LICSW
Senior Director, Enterprise Services
Telehealth.org is a true innovator in bringing technology to the mental health field.
President/CEO, Masi Research Consultants
How you approach the Telehealth.org community is up to you. Choose any of Telehealth.org's sponsorship packages anywhere you like, for as long as you like -- from three months to a year.
With open rates from 20-80% per issue, Telehealth.org's network of 57 telehealth newsletters can target your VETTED audience by STATE for maximum effectiveness.
Having trained more than 62,700 providers for CME or CE hours, Telehealth.org is TRUSTED for providing responsible guidance on all things telehealth - including products and services.
TAREGT A SEGMENTED AUDIENCE
Behavioral organizations and providers trust TBHI Telehealth.org to guide them on professional development and software choices. Our free webinars typically generate 1,000+ registrations per 365 days. Live, free events can generate an audience of 250-600 registrations.
- Audience members are often looking for which technology to use safely and without hassle.
- They represent an interprofessional group of decision-makers and clinicians, with 98% licensed professionals in the US specializing in addictions, behavior analysis, counseling, marriage and family, medicine, primary care, nursing, nurse practice, physician assistants, psychology, psychiatry, and social work.
- Many of our registrants are key decision-makers in their workplaces and have sizeable budgets to bring behavioral healthcare into the 21st Century.
- Many are avid readers of our newsletters, which have a 34% average open rate. Of the 18M newsletter sent in the last 12 months, 6M were opened.
- Participants are also looking for new job opportunities in telehealth.
- Private Workshops Available after Webinars to Showcase Your Products
Let Us Know What You Need
Whatever your healthcare product or service, we can help you find qualified buyers.
Schedule a discovery meeting to discuss your product or service, your target market, and how we can expose you to our massive base of loyal subscribers.