TBHI Job Opportunities
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Compensation: $15,000 Base 5-10% Commission per week, depending on skills and performance
Hours: 10 hours per week
Employment type: Part-time contract work
The Telebehavioral Health Institute (https://telehealth.org) an Internet-based, educational company is seeking a remote talented, competitive and experienced Sales Development Representative and a fearless cold caller that solely focuses on outbound prospecting. The candidate will need to log activities, opportunities, contacts, and account progress in our CRM. Warm leads will be provided as well as the candidate will be expected to make cold calls. The candidate will need to follow up with universities, affiliates, and potential speaking contracts, attend conferences, supply, and staff an exhibit booth and follow up with prospects who express interest in company services.
We are an online continuing education company specializing in telebehavioral health. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Serious inquiries only, please.
- Develop channel partners
- Manage overseas SEO team
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Inbound lead qualification, moving leads into and through the sales funnel, and setting up sales qualified appointments
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Presenting our company to potential channel partners and clients
- Eagerly making outbound accounts
- Partnering with sales operations and marketing to consistently improve our prospecting approach, sales materials, and sales narratives
- Social Media
- Developing and tracking campaigns for AdWords as well as Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram and (to a lesser extent) Facebook
- Email Outreach
- Sending cold and warm-ish emails
- Writing emails for both outreach and the funnel sequence
- Responding to emails succinctly yet warmly
- Phone Outreach
- The primary responsibility for this sales role is to qualify leads. That job entails finding and filling in data of target accounts, nurturing inbound leads, and identifying both suspects and prospects.
- Minimum two years of sales experience
- 21+ years of age
- High-speed internet
- Quiet working area
- Earbuds with built-in microphone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work independently, take direction and report performance daily
- Self-motivated, outcomes-driven and eager to make a difference
To apply, please send an emailed cover letter outlining why you want a part-time position, how your skills match our posted criteria and at least three writing samples that feature your marketing, social media and outbound email copywriting skills. In the subject line of your email Attach your resume and in the subject line write, “I crush it in sales”.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diverse backgrounds.
- This is a base plus commission sales position.
Insightly Project Manager (Home-Based – 10-20 Hours per Week)
Compensation: $400 per week, depending on skills and performance
Hours: 20 hours per week
Employment type: Part-time contract work
An Internet-based, educational company seeks a detail-oriented candidate looking for home-based Insightly project manager contract position. This position requires a minimum of 2 years of contract commitment. Please do not apply if you are only seeking a temporary position.
Flexible daytime hours between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm PST, Monday thru Friday (5 days per week), 2-4 hours per day. Immediate opening and availability.
Project Manager Role:
Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project using Insightly CRM. Responsible for making decisions, both large and small. Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project(s). Will work closely with the Executive Director to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
- Minimum 1 year (documented) Insightly project management software
- Create recurring tasks
- Coordinate employee, contractor, and partner activity
- Create a templated set of tasks and events (Activity Sets) and apply them across multiple projects
- Create and track milestones
- Setup multi-stage workflows
- File Sharing and Versioning using Dropbox, Google Drive, and Insightly
- Advanced computer skills and aptitude (Gmail, Excel, Google documents, Adobe, Microsoft & Apple products)
- Excellent communication skills (telephone/people skills)
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Scheduling/organization skills
- Researching/fact-checking skills
- Time/team management skills
- Organizational awareness skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Technical skills
- Conceptual skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail/organization
- Proficient English speaker with good auditory memory and excellent organizational as well as speaking/writing skills
- A laptop/desktop computer
- Telephone/text messaging capabilities in good working order at all times (landline phone service and headset optional)
- Broadband Internet connection
- Independent transportation
- Workstation located in a room with a door to avoid distractions
- A two-year contract commitment
**This is contract position – the employer will not deduct for taxes. Benefits are not available.
Please submit the following REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION for consideration: Applications without the required information below will not be considered
- Cover letter detailing your skills with each of the required tasks mentioned above
- 3 Insightly projects samples
- 3 or more samples of written work to illustrate your writing style (more is better) related to Insightly projects
- 3 solid references from past employers, professors or co-workers who know your work related to Insighty
***You will be asked to complete an online job application and a telephone interview will be scheduled prior to any in-person/teleconference meetings.