Telemental Health / Telebehavioral Health Consultation
Customized and customizable if you need help now. Right now.
We have served thousands of telepractitioners in dozens of settings. Community behavioral health, primary care, primary/secondary/post-secondary education, law enforcement, private practice, social services, OT, PT, CIT—to name a few.
Save time and get to market ASAP–in as a little as three months.
- Readiness/Needs Assessment
- Strategic Planning
- Staff Training and Certification
- Workflow Analysis and Mapping
- Technology Vetting
- Introductions to Key Vendors
- Community Outreach
- Clinical Supervision
- Informed Consent
- ECHO Model Collaboration
- Evidenced-based Programming Development
- Policy Development
- Intake Processes
- Long-term Sustainability
- Revenue Enhancement
- Value-based Purchasing Applications
- CPT Coding
- Clinical Documentation
- Hardware and Software Implementation
- Staff extenders (virtual and live)
- Legal & Ethical Best Practices & Requirements
- Policy Creation
- Grants and Grant Auditing
- Capacity Building
Customized Fast-Track Consultation, Coaching or Supervision
TBHI’s individual consultation service is the quickest way to start your telehealth practice and make sure it is compliant with legal and ethical standards. Here, you can schedule time your fast-paced Q&A session to lead with your topics of greatest concern. All sessions are offered by either videoconferencing or telephone to maximize your convenience.
TBHI can audit your policies and supporting documents, review your clinical protocols, review your website, help you with issues related to inter-jurisdictional practice over state or international borders. Your consultations culminate with a list of written recommendations for your easy follow-up. Feel free to invite your office or billing manager to get their questions answered, too.
TBHI Fast-Track Open-Group Consultation
Rapid-fire, open-Q&A session addressing your most burning questions in TBHI’s 2-hour, video-conferenced format. Sit back and enjoy actionable discussion of:
- Which technology and why
- Optimally organizing documentation
- Informed consent
- How to screen and conduct intakes
- Formal assessments
- Legally practicing over state lines
- Client/patient education
- Key legal & ethical issues
- Enhancing revenue cycle
- Compliant billing practices
- Improve outcomes
- Marketing your telepractice services or other topics brought up by your group.
Fast-track group fees: $1,250 includes key clinical TEMPLATES tailored for telehealth (intake form, progress notes). Bring your friends! Group size is limited.
Telehealth Fast-Track Private, Startup Consultation
Benefit from a private start-up package that is designed to answer your questions quickly and efficiently. Walk away with a telehealth system plan that provides immediate direction.
- Get in-depth answers to any telehealth topic
- Dig deeper into your critical program needs
- Find highest-impact, lowest-cost resources
- Review key elements of your documentation
- Identify crucial factors that you may not yet be considering
- Customize your telehealth development, compliance, and reimbursement roadmap
- Leave with clear directives for achieving telehealth competency.
Start-Up Consultation fees are $2,750. Package includes the TBHI Informed Consent Template and Informed Consent Library for risk management. Meeting video recording included.
Telehealth Needs Assessment and Strategic Planning Consultation
- Needs assessment
- Strategic plan
- Workflow analysis
- Technology vendor enhancements
- TBHI Informed Consent Template for regular as well as assessment
- Informed Consent Library
- Intake Form
- Progress Note