Telehealth.org Telehealth Grants Department
Potential Partner Application for Telehealth Grants
Telehealth.org’s Grant Department is seeking potential grant partners interested in applying for international, federal, state, and private funding related to telehealth expansion.
- As Telehealth.org grant writers find telehealth-relevant grants, Telehealth.org-qualified candidates will be contacted to determine their interest and availability.
- All groups of 20 or more clinicians offering behavioral health services are invited to submit their information for consideration.
- There is no fee to be added to our list of potential candidates. This database is developed and maintained as a telehealth community service by the Telehealth Institute (TI), a California non-profit, 501(3)c affiliated with Telehealth.org.
- The information you provide will be maintained by Telehealth.org at all times and not made available to third parties.
- Please be as specific as possible when completing the form below.