Telebehavioral Health Institute Telehealth Grants Department
Potential Partner Application for Telehealth Grants
The Telebehavioral Health Institute’s Grant Department is seeking potential grant partners interested in applying for international, federal, state, and private funding related to telehealth expansion.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- As TBHI grant writers find telehealth-relevant grants, TBHI-qualified candidates will be contacted to determine their interest and availability.
- All groups of 20 or more clinicians offering behavioral health services are invited to submit their information for consideration.
- There is no fee to be added to our list of potential candidates. This database is developed and maintained as a telehealth community service by the Telehealth Institute (TI), a California non-profit, 501(3)c affiliated with the Telebehavioral Health Insitute.
- The information you provide will be maintained by TBHI at all times and not made available to third parties.
- Please be as specific as possible when completing the form below.