500 Behavioral Health Telesupervision References
What You Will Get
This compendium of behavioral health telesupervision titles contains:
- More than 500 evidence-based references related to telesupervision
- Peer-reviewed journal articles and book titles
- Primary sources
- More than a dozen different telesupervision models
- Foundational supervision and telesupervision topics
- A range of experimental and fully tested models as reported in scientific journal articles
- Commentaries from scientific journals
- Speciality areas such a psychoanalysis, serving rural areas and the frontier, pediatrics, geriatrics, etc.
Who Will Benefit
- Policy Makers
How It Works
Purchase gives immediate access to download the PDF.
Compiled by Marlene M. Maheu, Ph.D., a leading telemental health consultant, author, researcher, trainer, and the Executive Director of the TeleMental Health Institute. She is dedicated to supporting her colleagues in the pursuit of behavioral telehealth excellence since 1994. This resource is published as a low-cost resource by the TeleMental Health Institute as a service for professionals worldwide who seek evidence-based materials to train others by using evidence-based techniques of telesupervision in behavioral health care.