Title of Event: Title of Event and Title of Event
1 CE Hour Available
Are you struggling with the legal and ethical issues involved with marketing your behavioral services online?
Implement a series of 7 proven effective strategies to easily leverage your time and energy and dramatically expand your reach online as a traditional and/or telepractice behavioral professional. Learn how white papers, quick reports, blogs, ebooks, webinars, continuity programs can dramatically expand your ability to recruit new clients, create passive income and be simplified with current Internet services.
This webinar answers these questions:
- Which information is required by licensing boards for professional websites advertising clinical services?
- How can using a directory website as a licensed professional be a violation of HIPAA?
- How can professionals most successfully deal with negative Yelp reviews?
- Which types of self-help products can be created by professionals to promote their clinical services?
- Which areas are the least expensive yet most successful for online promotion of a behavioral practice?
- Which areas are best for you, given your specialty niche?
Event Details: Legal & Ethical Online Marketing Webinar
- Where: 100% Online
- When: Live on May 24, 2017 from 2pm – 3pm Eastern
Fully recorded and available 24/7 after the event to review anytime for 6 months from registration date
- What: Live & recorded event includes access, slides, and handout
- Cost: $35 (includes 1-CE Hour)
- Name at least one ethical issue of relevance to online marketing of a behavioral practice
- Intelligently discuss how to quickly and easily repurpose your existing promotional material to reach more people with your message
- Identify at least three economical resources to make your marketing campaign a reality
- Name at least three elements required by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for product promotion on your professional website
- Outline a simple formula for social media success with Facebook, LinkedIn, Slideshare, Pinterest and Twitter
Dr. Maheu has been a leader in telemental health since 1994. With four textbooks, dozens of book chapters and journal articles to her name, as well as having educated more than 15,000 clinicians, she is in a unique position to guide you or your organization in finding a maximally profitable niche in this rapidly expanding market. She is a master at getting to the point and answering your questions with clear, actionable, evidence-based suggestions that will move you to your goal both quickly and accurately.
This program is for beginning and intermediate-level “telepractitioners” and “telesupervisors” wishing to deliver telemental health services in these disciplines:
- Psychiatrists, Internists, Pediatricians, Gerontologists, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners
- Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Therapists, Marriage & Family Therapists
- Speech Pathologists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Behavioral Analysts, Substance Use Professionals
- CEOs, COOs, Administrators, Billing & Coding Staff