7 Irrefutable Reasons Online Therapists Can Legally & Ethically Work from Home
- Fully recorded
- 100% online 24/7 for 6 months
- Available whenever and wherever you are…
1 CE Hour Available
Curious about home-based telepractice?
Tens of thousands of telepractitioners already work from their homes, and love it. Attend this webinar to hear the evidence supporting practice models that can be legitimately offered from a practitioner’s home. You will be delighted to see several viable models that meet all required legal and ethical mandates, are evidence-based, and are financially successful — not only in the United States, but across the globe.
In this webinar, Dr. Maheu will:
- Help you understand why evidence-based telemental health is growing so rapidly, enjoys professional credibility
- Outline how such practice can help you lower overhead expenses for your clinic, agency or independent practice
- Explain how federal HIPAA & HITECH agencies, regulatory boards, professional associations, malpractice carriers, reimbursement sources and clients/patients view home-based practice
- Give you a snapshot of how behavioral healthcare is being transformed during our lifetimes, how you can be part of this transformation, and help you re-define your future, starting today
Participants of this 1-hour, fully RECORDED event will be able to:
- Intelligently discuss the broad pros and cons of working from your home as a clinician
- Identify three specific ethical issues that are of relevance when working from your home
- List two legal issues that are of relevance when you work from your home
- Name at least 3 areas in which job opportunities are available for clinicians who want to work from home
This program is for beginning and intermediate-level “tele-practitioners” in these disciplines:
- Psychiatrists, Internists, Pediatricians, Gerontologists, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners
- Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Therapists, Marriage & Family Therapists
- Speech Pathologists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Behavioral Analysts Substance Use Professionals
- CEOs, COOs, Administrators, Billing & Coding Staff
- Webinar video recording
- Presentation slides
- Access to the power and interactivity of the most cutting-edge technology available today for learning (login is required)
- Ability to take your post-test and course evaluation online
- Full access to the TMHI Community Forum to ask related questions
- Webinar handout
- Program is approved for 1 CE Hour, applied toward state requirements for Legal/Ethical CEs with APA, NBCC and a variety of other CE-approval providing groups. (See CE Sponsorship Approvals or contact us with questions.)
- Printable course completion certificate for your licensing board
- Full customer support
- 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days!
This course does not currently qualify for ASWB-approved Continuing Education. Thank you for your patience as we retrofit our courses with required changes before we can offer them for ASWB-approved CE Hours. Contact us if you have questions or if you’d like us to expedite this course for ASWB approval.