WEBINAR – 10 Good Reasons to Start Your Telemental Health Practice Now
Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 3pm Eastern, 12m Pacific
1-Hour Training Webinar followed by OPTIONAL Free 30-Minute Informational “How to Get Started” Q&A
Fully recorded for your convenience
1 CE Hour Available
Still not sure if telemental health is right for you?
Get the facts. Dr. Maheu will give you a “big picture” perspective on what’s happening legally, ethically, politically, technologically — and why now is the right time for you to get started with:
- reaching more clients/patients
- lowering your overhead and
- working from the convenience of any appropriate location via the Internet
At this end of this hour, Dr. Maheu will also spend an optional 30-minutes describing a clear roadmap for safe, legal and ethical telepractice.
Webinar attendees will receive clear and concise answers to these questions:
- What does the evidence base have to say about telepractice (online therapy, telepsychiatry, distance counseling, telepsychology, etherapy, videotherapy, teletherapy or whatever else others call it)?
- What do the state licensing boards have to say about telepractice?
- What do the malpractice carriers have to say about telepractice?
- What do the graduate schools have to say about telepractice?
- What do the insurers have to say about telepractice?
- What do patients and other consumers have to say about telepractice?
- What do groups outside of healthcare have to say about telepractice?
- What do the professional membership associations have to say about telepractice?
- Which forms of online therapy get reimbursed? Why? Who are the payers?
- Where can professionals, agencies, clinics and hospitals get more information about telepractice?
- Name at least two free online resources that list free information about scientific research that supports telepractice.
- Name at least two convenient resources to find more information about technology, training and consultation related to telepractice and telemental health.
- Name at least one source for weekly news about telepractice to stay current with legal, ethical and clinical issues as well as other related events.
This program is designed for:
- Counselors, Social Workers, Therapists, Marriage & Family Therapists, Drug & Alcohol Specialists
- Medical Professionals such as Psychiatrists, Internists, Pediatricians, Gerontologists
- Psychologists, Physicians Assistants & Nurse Practitioners
- Presentation slides
- Access to the power and interactivity of the most cutting-edge technology available today for learning (login is required)
- Ability to take your post-test and course evaluation online
- Full access to the TMHI Community Forum to ask related questions
- 1-CE Hour (See CE Hour Sponsorship Approvals or contact us with questions.)
- Printable course completion certificate for your licensing board
- Full customer support
- 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days!
Free 30-Minute Informational “How to Get Started” Q&A
If you are considering professional training at TMHI, Dr. Maheu will explain how TMHI’s program will help you get started quickly, professionally and conveniently to maximize your opportunities to develop your services for 21st Century health care. She will answer your questions about TMHI’s training options and payment plans.