1 CE Hour Available
Recorded and available 100% online 24/7 for 6 months
Available whenever and wherever you are…
Are you confused about licensure? Do you want to practice in multiple states, provinces or countries? Many professionals have basic questions about licensure; how to practice over state and provincial lines; exceptions to the rules; and where to go for help in extenuating circumstances.
Different aspects of using technology are confusing; everyone has an opinion, and reliable facts are hard to find. The Telebehavioral Health Institute specializes in providing clear answers to these and other telemental health questions. In fact, licensure is not as complicated as it may seem. You can easily learn what you need to know about licensure to have a worry-free online practice, even across state and international borders.
Event Details: Telemental Health Licensure Webinar
This program is for beginning and intermediate-level “telepractitioners” and “telesupervisors” wishing to deliver telemental health services in these disciplines:
- Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Therapists, Marriage & Family Therapists, Drug & Alcohol Specialists
- Medical Professionals such as Psychiatrists, Internists, Pediatricians, Gerontologists
- Physicians Assistants & Nurse Practitioners
- Webinar video recording
- Presentation slides
- Access to the power and interactivity of the most cutting-edge technology available today for learning (login is required)
- Ability to take your post-test and course evaluation online
- Access to TBHI Community Forum to ask related questions
- Webinar handout
- Program is approved for 1 CE Hour, applied toward state requirements for Legal/Ethical CEs with APA, NBCC and a variety of other CE-approval providing groups. (See CE Sponsorship Approvals or contact us with questions.)
- Printable course completion certificate for your licensing board
- Full customer support
- 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days!