10 Good Reasons to Start Your Telebehavioral Health Practice Now
1 CE Hour Available
Still not sure if telebehavioral health is right for you?
Get the facts. Dr. Maheu will give you a “big picture” perspective on what’s happening legally, ethically, politically, technologically. Find out why now is the right time for you to get started with reaching more clients/patients, lowering your overhead and working from the convenience of any appropriate location via the Internet.
As industry leaders in the legal and ethical issues surrounding telemental health service delivery, the Telebehavioral Health Institute will give you clear and concise answers to these questions:
- What’s happening that makes videoconferencing for behavioral care of particular relevance now?
- What’s the difference between online therapy, telepsychiatry, distance counseling, telepsychology, etherapy, videotherapy, teletherapy, etc.?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of working through videoconferencing?
- What are the risks and benefits of working online with videoconferencing?
- What does the evidence base (research) have to say about videoconferencing with behavioral, substance use or mental health clients/patients?
- What do the state licensing boards, malpractice carriers and graduate schools have to say about videoconferencing for behavioral care?
- What do patients and other consumers have to say about videoconferencing for behavioral care?
- What do the payers have to say about videoconferencing for behavioral care?
- Which forms of online therapy get reimbursed? Why? Who are the payers?
- Where can professionals, agencies, clinics and hospitals get more information about telepractice?
Event Details: Telebehavioral Health Webinar
- Where: 100% Online
- When: Wednesday, November 15th at 2pm Eastern (11am Pacific)
Fully recorded and available 24/7 after the event to review anytime for 6 months from registration date
- What: Live & recorded event includes access, slides, and handout
- Cost: 1-CE Hour for $35
- Name at least 7 telebehavioral specialty areas that have both evidence-based and immediate reimbursement potential
- List 3 complex dilemmas that can be easily addressed with adequate professional training
- Intelligently discuss jurisdictional issues related to practicing both within one state of licensure and over state lines
Dr. Maheu is a specialist in telebehavioral health practice and has been an industry leader in telebehavioral health since 1994. With four textbooks, dozens of book chapters and journal articles to her name, as well as having educated more than 20,000 clinicians, she is in a unique position to guide you or your organization in finding a maximally profitable niche in this rapidly expanding market. She is a master at getting to the point and answering your questions with clear, actionable, evidence-based suggestions both quickly and accurately.
This program is for beginning and intermediate-level “telepractitioners” and “telesupervisors” wishing to deliver telebehavioral health services in these disciplines:
- Psychiatrists, Internists, Pediatricians, Gerontologists, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners
- Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Therapists, Marriage & Family Therapists
- Speech Pathologists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Behavioral Analysts, Substance Use Professionals
- CEOs, COOs, Administrators, Billing & Coding Staff
- Webinar video recording, presentation slides, and webinar handout
- Access to the power and interactivity of the most cutting-edge technology available today for learning (login is required)
- Ability to take your post-test and course evaluation online
- Printable course completion certificate for your licensing board
- Access to TMHI Community Forum to ask related questions
- Full customer support
- 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days!
- This program is approved for 1 CE Hour, applicable toward state requirements for Legal/Ethical Continuing Education. TBHI is approved by several CE-approval providing groups to sponsor CE Hours. Please review our provider information at telehealth.org/continuing-education. (We recommend you confirm with your licensing board that they accept our CE provider status. If you have any questions, please contact us.)
Add 1-CE Hour for $35
No Risk – 100% 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
PayPal International Currencies Accepted
*Multiple discounts do not apply